#11 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    I will watch the mail-can't wait to see it, it looks so cute in the pics!
    What has your family been saying about it?
    We have gotten so many RSVPs so far! Its great...
    So far, everyone loves them. Its so out of the ordinary, plus they are not used to STD's anyway. I've had two yes responses via mail (total 7 guests) and 5 yes via website (total 14 guests). thats 21 ppl already (and only 7 std's) and it hasn't even been a week. I sent like 125! Yikes. I am really hoping to not go over our 150 estimate but I have a feeling we may go over.

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:06 PM

oh I have already gotten over that part-I am totally over 150, I sent out 109 invites...
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:13 PM

Wow! Its just ironic how we chose a DW to cut the guest list since I didn't think ppl will actually go! But from what it seems, they are using it as an excuse for a family reunion/vacation. But like everyone says, at first EVERYONE says they are going, so I'm not too worried about it. I still have a year to go! Oh and I found out that my cousin and his wife are staying at the Mayan this June! How funny is that. I can have them scout the place out!

#14 zoegirlTX

zoegirlTX
      • 40 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:50 PM

I was quoted like $150 or $200 per hour for a DJ and I thought that was really crazy. I think that using an IPOD for the downtime when the band isn't playing is totally fine. We had a "monitored" IPOD at our reception and it turned out fine.
        Amanda & Humberto ~~
        ~Puerto Vallarta, MX~~

#15 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:55 PM

Thanks Amanda! That is a lot of $$. I'm just really bad with music so I didn't want to hassel or worry. I have an MP3 player that my FI gave me for christmas and i have not even 1 song downloaded! I just use the radio feature when I'm at work.. haha!

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:59 PM

amy - did you see my post above? wasn't sure, since that's when you and Christine were hijacking your own thread - lol! just wanted to make sure - not sure if you want me to ask Nicole.

#17 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              amy - did you see my post above? wasn't sure, since that's when you and Christine were hijacking your own thread - lol! just wanted to make sure - not sure if you want me to ask Nicole.
              haha! I know we did!

I did see your post AND I responded, haha. It must have got lost in all the chit chat. Yes, please ask Nicole. Thanks!

#18 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amyh
                haha! I know we did!

I did see your post AND I responded, haha. It must have got lost in all the chit chat. Yes, please ask Nicole. Thanks!
                oh boy - i must be going nuts - i didn't see that. i thought it was strange you didn't acknowledge it either way! whew.

anyway - i feel the same as you - i don't want to have to deal w/the iPod thing or having someone else deal with it. heck, i am barely finding the time to plan the WD (i haven't talked to Marilu in months - yikes!).

I will ask Nicole and let you know ...

#19 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:23 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  heck, i am barely finding the time to plan the WD (i haven't talked to Marilu in months - yikes!).
                  You know, I wasn't going to email her to let her know that we changed venues. I wanted to see how long it would take her to follow up with me. I eventully did, but like you, I had not communicated with her since we first set our date. It took her about 2 weeks to get back to me after I cancelled with Dreams!

#20 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:44 PM

you totally should have just waited to see if she'd ever contact you! that's how i am feeling - i wonder if i never said anything, would she even notice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users