• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 07:49 PM

Has anyone searched for and found a DJ in PV? I don't want to do the IPOD thing because I don't want to worry about it. And I'd rather ask here before I as my WC in hopes to get a cheaper quote. Any luck?

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 April 2007 - 07:50 PM

what happened to the band that you were looking at?
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:00 PM

We are still getting a band (5 hrs) but we need the DJ for the down time and after the band leaves.

#4 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:32 PM

oh okay, hmm I don't think I have seen anyone talking about one.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:39 PM

I know.. I'm just wondering how much they cost?? I guess I can ask my WC but since its on our "maybe" list, I don't want to bug him right now. I do somemore research first.

Hey, btw, did you recieve the STD??

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:46 PM

i didn't receive my STD, Amy, but maybe that's cuz i moved. i am sure it will be here soon!

i am having a DJ at Las Caletas, no idea who, i just told Nicole (my WC) that I wanted one. our cost is $490/event - i am guessing that's higher than you'd have to pay since the DJ has to come out to Las Caletas and all that stuff. if you want me to ask Nicole who she uses - i cna do that.

#7 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:46 PM

no I did not get anything, when did you send it?

#8 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:48 PM

I think I sent yours either Friday or Sat You should get it soon though.

#9 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:51 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              i didn't receive my STD, Amy, but maybe that's cuz i moved. i am sure it will be here soon!

i am having a DJ at Las Caletas, no idea who, i just told Nicole (my WC) that I wanted one. our cost is $490/event - i am guessing that's higher than you'd have to pay since the DJ has to come out to Las Caletas and all that stuff. if you want me to ask Nicole who she uses - i cna do that.
              Actually yours came back ann! haha, you are more than welcome at my wedding! Make sure RSVP on the website or else you will not get a formal invite! (thats what I'm telling my guests!)

I would love if you could ask Nicole. I just don't want to bother with the music or have to designate someone to play the IPod.

#10 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:55 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amyh
              I think I sent yours either Friday or Sat You should get it soon though.
              I will watch the mail-can't wait to see it, it looks so cute in the pics!
              What has your family been saying about it?
              We have gotten so many RSVPs so far! Its great...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users