• LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:40 PM

Thank you for the info!

#22 HannahASH

HannahASH
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jodster123 View Post

Hi everyone! I'm in the process of choosing a resort for February 2012. I've narrowed it down to Secrets Maroma, Playacar Palace and The Royal Playa del Carmen. I just had a few questions for those of you who have visited SM... Is it a walkable distance to Playa del Carmen? If not, how far is the taxi ride? And I heard the marina for deep-sea fishing is nearby.. would anyone know how far away this is? And is the golfing next door?

Thanks very much! This will be super helpful in helping me (finally) make a decision.

Jodster123: I tried sending you a direct message but I don't think it worked. Still new to this.... I am torn between the 3 exact resorts myself!!! If you have chosen let me know! And why you chose the one you did over the others. Any info is so greatly appreciated!

#23 callmekc2000

callmekc2000
    • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

I am for some reason not able to look at these files.  Is there anyway to email them or do you have any ideas why it would say I don't have permission?  I am brand new to this website so I am still figuring out how all this works :)  Thanks so much!

#24 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
      • 381 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:12 AM

I am for some reason not able to look at these files.  Is there anyway to email them or do you have any ideas why it would say I don't have permission?  I am brand new to this website so I am still figuring out how all this works :)  Thanks so much!

Welcome and congrats on your engagement! You have to have 150 posts OR pay $30 to become a site supporter to be able to open files. Happy planning!

#25 callmekc2000

callmekc2000
        • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:24 AM

Ok. That makes sense. Thank you!!

#26 callmekc2000

callmekc2000
          • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Does anyone have Celia's email so that I may email her and get more info about pricing?

#27 SweetFire

SweetFire
            • Vendor
            • 330 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

Hi Ladies!!

Lori just finished up her latest wedding at the Secrets Maroma and I wanted to share some of the beautiful shots she captured!!  It really is a wonderful resort!

For the full shoot click here:  *   *

Happy Planning!!

Sofia

Lori's Office Assistant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users