Selena Wong Cakes

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 divadivine25

divadivine25
  • 427 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:47 PM

Hi ladies!
    Im looking for a price list for her and cant find one. Ive emailed her and am patiently waiting...but knowing general prices would help! Thx!
    Home

#2 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
    • 813 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 04:26 PM

Let me know when you know! I was wondering the same, but have not e-mailed her. I need to get on that though!

When did you e-mail her?

#3 divadivine25

divadivine25
      • 427 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:18 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze
        Let me know when you know! I was wondering the same, but have not e-mailed her. I need to get on that though!

When did you e-mail her?
        The first time was 2 weeks ago with no response. I tried again a few days ago and still nothing. Im going to try google and see if I can find a phone number or something.

#4 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:06 AM

Thanks for the update. That really sucks that they have not responded yet...

#5 divadivine25

divadivine25
          • 427 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:11 AM

Finally a response and an apology! Persisitance pays off! She asked for more details about the wedding and cake idea but didnt quote me a price...I'll keep you updated :.)

#6 stessa82

stessa82
            • 40 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:41 PM

I emailed a while back too ... with no answer. I also have been in touch with Alecie Woodin. A friend of ours got married in Jamaica last summer and used her. She loved her cake. So far Alecie has been much more responsive.

chefli@hotmail.com

My name is Stephanie if you'd like to tell her where you got her contact info.

Good luck!

#7 divadivine25

divadivine25
              • 427 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:49 PM

Thanks Steph, do you have any pricing information or pictures of her work? You can pm me the information.

#8 diana31

diana31
                • 27 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:38 PM

Hey ladies,
                  I had the same problem and finally gave up. I emailed her and she responsed within a week, requesting further information. I sent her everything she requested and its been over two weeks and still nothing. I finally emailed Chandlyn the picture of my cake and Im waiting to see what price she gives me for the cake that I want. Im sure they have their own vendors that they work with locally. My wedding is on 2-21-09, so i was really getting anxious. Lets see what happens!

#9 stessa82

stessa82
                  • 40 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by divadivine25
                    Thanks Steph, do you have any pricing information or pictures of her work? You can pm me the information.
                    I have a picture of the cake Alecie made for my friends wedding last year (square). I do not know how much it cost but I've also attached a picture of the cake I'm using for inspiration (round). She quoted me $650 and said the price was higher because I requested fondant rather than frosting.

I actually ended up getting the best price from my resort. The pastry chef will be making the cake (the one I'd like isn't too complicated).

Ah! I can't figure out how to add pics.

If you PM me your email I can send both images.

Sorry!

#10 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                    • 813 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:08 AM

Thanks for all the updates! I might just have the resort make mine. At this point, we are only exprecting like 25-30 people max, and I can't justify $600.00!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users