Photo

Sandals Resorts DW Brides 2009 - Jamaica, St. Lucia, Antigua & Bahamas

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#41 Ash&Grant2009

Ash&Grant2009
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:44 AM

Hi everyone! I was planning on getting married at Sandals MoBay on Dec.14( rooms booked!) and it was going to just be the two of us... Now we decided to invite our close family members, which includes 2 kids(including my own 17 month old). I have no idea what to do now!!! My fiances family already booked in MoBay at a different resort that was close to Sandals. Now we are thinking about taking our son because we would feel bad leaving him with a sitter for a week. Obviously we are not allowed to take him to Sandals with us, but we could transfer to Beaches in Negril(either one).
    2 Big problems with this:
    1-I already had Vista Print make a bunch of hats, t-shirts, postcards, magnets,etc. with MoBay on it and now I would have to start over on OOT bags
    2-His family booked in MoBay, which is 90minutes away

Any advise/help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I want a romantic honeymoon, but I also want my son there so Im torn! And I feel bad about his family booking 90minutes away! Should I just suck it up and continue planning at Sandals!? HELP!

#42 mfry

mfry
    • 86 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:48 PM

Hello,
      I can't believe I leave in 13 days!!!! Anyone else getting close?

Michelle
      Check out my wedding website!! www.wedpagedesigns.com/sinnott

#43 mfry

mfry
      • 86 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:36 PM

Wanted to mention that Beaches/Sandals just sent me a garment bag for my wedding dress!!!

#44 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
        • 856 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:36 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mfry
          Wanted to mention that Beaches/Sandals just sent me a garment bag for my wedding dress!!!
          Very nice!! Have you started packing?

#45 mfry

mfry
          • 86 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:38 PM

I started packing today and let me say it took all day!!! I leave tomm afternoon.

Michelle

#46 islandbride317

islandbride317
            • 1,866 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:00 AM

CONGRATULATIONS, MFRY! Safe and happy travels to you, and keep all of the Mexico brides whose wedding were cancelled in your thoughts, as you enjoy your magical experience!

Wishing you a fairytale come true! :)

#47 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
              • 856 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mfry
                I started packing today and let me say it took all day!!! I leave tomm afternoon.

Michelle
                Congrats and safe travels. We can't wait to welcome you back as a Mrs.!!!

#48 ltwillia

ltwillia
                • 20 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:42 AM

Hello All!!

I am so excited...We booked our trip!!!! We are going to Sandals Grande Ocho Rios and staying on the the Riviera side of the resort in the Grande Luxe Oceanview room.. Our wedding is set for 7/15/09 @ 3pm. I wish it could have been a little later but I can live with that.

Please let me know if anyone else will be there during that time. I would love to see a BDW wedding while we are there.

#49 mfry

mfry
                  • 86 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:16 PM

I am back ladies and officially Mrs. Sinnott. Some of my pics are on the post your wedding or engagement photos. Here is one little teaser pic. Click the image to open in full size.

Michelle

#50 Jamaican_Smile

Jamaican_Smile
                    • 31 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:19 PM

We've already hit the <one year mark and our next milestone happens tomorrow... 330 days and airfares are published! How exciting huh? A few fares have come out in the past couple of days and we're currently looking at $318 for a BOSTON to MONTEGO BAY. Wooo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users