Stressing to pick a resort

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 BakersGirl

• 324 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:24 PM

I feel your stress! We are trying to decide on 2 different DW locations. We are thinking about Sandals, St. Lucia or Napa Valley. This decision is all my FH's. His deadline is Valentine's day. I wish I could be of more help, but listen to the others and know the stress will get better! Congrats!
    Kelly & Michael
    May 2, 2010

#12 JenniferSS

• Banned
    • 1,047 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:02 AM

I posted this long drawn out response and my computer crashed-uugh!

The short version you won't regret either decision- Royal Playa del Carmen is fantastic, adult only with the sister resort right next door for families. The facilities and amenities are wonderful truly 5 star AI-the family sister resort is about a 3.5 star but I've never had a complaint with anyone whom I've booked there!

Azul Sensatori in a few months will have everything worked out and will really Wow everyone! It's typical that any resort has quite a few bugs to work out when they first open-heck even the Four Seasons in Tahiti had complaints the first few months till they were settled in!

Both have different atmospheres and inclusions so it really depends on what type of atmosphere you want and what you envision for your wedding!

Have fun making the decision!

TA Jennifer

TA Jennifer

#13 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:37 PM

to the forum! Best of luck with your planning!

#14 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
        • 636 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:20 PM

Welcome to the forum & Happy Planning!!

#15 AnyafromCineart

• 238 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:33 PM

Welcome! All the best with planning!

#16 Jteam

• 74 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:23 AM

Don't stress to much, i'm sure something will work out for you. I can't comment on those places as I haven't been there but I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. Keep smiling. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users