Size of Safe @ ROR

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 christenew

christenew
  • 325 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:22 PM

Hey All,

I got a fantastic gift for christmas, a new digital SLR camera. I am worried that it won't fit in the safe. I remember someone posting that the safe wouldn't fit a laptop but can you give me an idea of what it can hold. I won't be bringing it if it won't fit in the safe.

Thanks!

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:23 PM

It will definitely fit in the safe. I don't know the exact dimensions, but ours (in both of our rooms) was pretty big.

#3 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:29 PM

I agree with Lizz. I don't recall how big it is either but I'm pretty sure its big enough for a camera. We had lots of stuff in there so I think you'll be good.
        Just remember...don't lose the key! If you lose it they will charge you to cut a new key!!!

#4 christenew

christenew
        • 325 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:46 PM

Awesome. Just to clarify the camera I got is the size of a video camera..maybe even a bit bigger. Still will fit?

#5 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:12 PM

We had a video camera with us and it fit in the safe, along with all of our travel documents, my camera, jewelry, money, etc.

#6 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
            • 215 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:24 AM

You will definitely be able to put your camera and even a lens or 2 in the safe. I had my purse, jewellery, extra money, ipod, cell phones etc in there with room to spare!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users