Photo

Meeting with Chandlyn

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 klopez

klopez
  • 176 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:27 PM

She scheduled me in for Jan 20th also...at 10am. what time are you meeting with her? imagine she booked us both at the same time? lol

#12 chicklet

chicklet
    • 718 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:53 PM

lol..that would be kinda crazy! I am scheduled for 9am though. I'll probably meet up with ya though....did she tell you where to meet her?

#13 klopez

klopez
      • 176 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by chicklet
        lol..that would be kinda crazy! I am scheduled for 9am though. I'll probably meet up with ya though....did she tell you where to meet her?
        we are meeting with her at 10am. i think she said to look for her at the fornt desk....but hopefully i will catch her right after your meeting so that we don't have to hunt her down....i hear that's a pretty common thing.

have a great new year lady!!!! :)

#14 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:42 PM

I will try and stall her *lol*. Finding her seems to be an issue according to some of these posts. We will definitely have to try and meet up sometime for a drink...maybe the pool bar or something...*lol*.
          Have a great new year!!

#15 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
          • 584 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:35 PM

FYI

If you are standing in the lobby looking at the ocean her office is just to the left. It's the first door on the left if you were to walk to the bar from the lobby...just so you know where to go if you can't find her

I didn't schedule an appt. (I was unaware that I should have) but asked to see her on the Monday and got an appointment on Tuesday.

#16 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 12:54 PM

Thanks Tan!! I have heard you need to hunt her down sometimes...so that info is helpful :)

#17 klopez

klopez
              • 176 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by chicklet
                I will try and stall her *lol*. Finding her seems to be an issue according to some of these posts. We will definitely have to try and meet up sometime for a drink...maybe the pool bar or something...*lol*.
                Have a great new year!!

that's a perfect plan! tie her to her desk if you have to leave so she's there when I arrive..haha! we will def have to meet for a drink..or 2 or 3...

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE!!!!!!!

#18 christenew

christenew
                • 325 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:10 PM

My plan is to harass her. Say "listen lady my wedding is in a couple of days. We meet now". I am not making a meeting. I am going to be a rebel!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users