Plantation Garden Ceremony & Reception

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sugarplum81

• 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:42 PM

Does anyone have any information on or experience with holding a ceremony and reception at the Plantation Gardens? I''m thinking about using the site because I heard the food was good, but I'm not sure if that's true with a large group. And I'm not sure what to think about the ceremony site. I've only seen one picture of it. Thanks!

#2 SkyyBC

• 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:53 AM

While I don't yet have any experience/opinions with this particular venue, I am also planning a wedding on Kauai (although Maui is still an option) and need to secure a reception site. I am working on planning trip organized, so I'll let you know if I check out this location. It looks beautiful.

If anyone else knows anything about this place, please let us know!

#3 FutureMrsBane

• 32 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:26 AM

It looks gorgeous but I've got nothing!
        Dreams Do Come True
        Brandon and Heather
        May 21st or 28th, 2011

#4 Olivianyc

• 17 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:29 PM

We may be hosting our out of town reception there. I've got some information on pricing - but it's based on # of people you'd be expecting. To give you an idea - for about 50 people, i think you have to have it in the South Lanai section (it's so pretty). It overlooks the orchid gardens. To reserve this space, they require a $5,500 food and beverage minimum. This means that all of the food and beverage your guests order would go towards this minimum, it just doesn’t include tax (4.16%) or gratuity (20%). Hope that helps...

#5 prettymaylea

• Banned
          • 17 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:56 AM

I heard that the food was good and the place was picturesque. Other than that I don't have any first hand encounters with Plantation Garden.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users