Dreams Brides

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kseif

Kseif
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:21 PM

Hi Girls
    I am having about 40 guests at my wedding in June, but about 20 of them will not be staying at Dreams. Most of them are in timeshares or Hilton.
    If they want to come hang out at the Dreams pool for the day, are they really going to have to pay $80 for a day pass?? Is Dreams really strict about this?

TIA

#2 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:26 PM

As far as I know they are. I am really pushing my guests to stay at Dreams for this reason. I'm going to pay for passes for people that stay elsewhere for the wedding date and the brunch the day after and these add up fast!

#3 Kseif

Kseif
      • 44 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:40 PM

I was really hoping everyone would stay at dreams too...but a lot of people are using their frequent user points or whatever to stay at hilton/sheraton.
        I am obviously paying for them to come in for the wedding, but as far as lounging by the pool - that $80pp will definitely add up fast!

i was hoping there would be some way around it.....oh well

#4 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 08:51 PM

As far as I know they're pretty strict about it since Dreams doesn't use wristbands to "track" their guests. In my honest opinion if they make the choice to stay somewhere else, the day pass is their expense (wedding or not!) - but I'm kind of bitter like that!!!
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kseif
          Hi Girls
          I am having about 40 guests at my wedding in June, but about 20 of them will not be staying at Dreams. Most of them are in timeshares or Hilton.
          If they want to come hang out at the Dreams pool for the day, are they really going to have to pay $80 for a day pass?? Is Dreams really strict about this?

TIA
          they are very strict about the day pass fee and the resort is really small so they get really familiar with everyone there...they property is gated so they won't even let you in unless you are a guest or on the guest list...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users