Sign in to follow this  
KAMAY11

Real Housewives of OC...

awwwwwwwwww poor guy. he seemed nice.

its so hard to tell if G was a gold digger. i did belive her when she talked about it on the show, but than again is she just a good actress??! haha i think tamara said one time something like she isnt sure if she should give her an academy award or trust that she did love him.

kaylee - whats the blog site you go on, is it really them??

Yeah me too! Now I figured out who Gretchen looks like....Beth...Howard Stern's wife.

I wanted to see scenes from Vicki's trip to Puerto Vallarta...they totally skipped over that!

Poor Jeff. Did you guys see how she was talking to his daughter? I wonder what his worth was and if she'll get any $$$. I spent an hour yesterday afternoon reading the Housewives of ATL's blog.

I love this show! I have been so busy that I missed the last few shows. I will have to catch up tonight... I think Vicki is annoying as well. She used to be my fav by far but she has treated her husband like crap lately. It's really sad!

Did anyone watch the latest episode?

I really like the new housewife, well except for the fact she talked to her 18 year old daughter about hangover cures. WTF?

I honestly for some reason didn't pay much attention to the scenes with the new housewife so I missed most of her. I'll have to re-watch the episode.