Photo

STD and AHR wording

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MaryS

MaryS
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:30 PM

I looked through the threads and did not find what I am actually looking for. I am getting ready to send out out STD and our guest list keeps growing. I thought that if I included something in our STD that we will be having a AHR some people would choose not to come to Mexico and that would help the guest count. But I am having trouble coming up with what I want to write in the insert. Anyone have any ideas. All the wording I have found on the threads for AHR are for inviting people to AHR. I just want to let them know that we will be having a AHR.

Help =)
    WE ARE MARRIED!!

#2 J2K

J2K
    • 59 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:53 PM

If you have the date for the AHR, maybe add that to the STD. Something along the lines of...

Mary and Paul will be getting married 11.28.09 in Puerto Vallarta, upon our return from Mexico, we will be hosting a Reception at home on 12.12.09. Then go on to explain more about Mexico plans.

#3 MaryS

MaryS
      • 313 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:46 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by J2K
        If you have the date for the AHR, maybe add that to the STD. Something along the lines of...

Mary and Paul will be getting married 11.28.09 in Puerto Vallarta, upon our return from Mexico, we will be hosting a Reception at home on 12.12.09. Then go on to explain more about Mexico plans.
        Thank you for your suggestion
        WE ARE MARRIED!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users