424 replies to this topic

#341 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:50 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BachataBride
    That's an awful long time!! LOL
    But yeah...that makes sense!! I might have my pics sorted/edited/printed by then!!! When are you back Kayte?? What is a good date for you
    *lol* and maybe a review...hmmm missy?? *lol*

#342 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BachataBride
      I don't blame you there Kayte!! It must be so hard!! Especially with the long shift. When we were living in Brampton, Jeff was commuting to Kitchener & he hated it!! I couldn't do it...that's for sure! You guys could always move to Kitchener!! lol

Ewww... he commuted from Brampton to KW? That's evil. I wouldnt mind moving to KW, but its more likely we'd move to London -- I need to get back to a city. No mall is killing me.

#343 chicklet

chicklet
      • 718 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:54 AM

Ahhh Kayte...you don't like Ingersoll?? *lol*

#344 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:41 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYTE!!
          Hope you have a great day!!!

#345 Sloan

Sloan
          • 1,279 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:56 PM

Aww! Thanks!

#346 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:01 PM

Wow...everyone has been really quiet!!!
              Makes me wonder if getting married really does change a girl!! LOL

Shelley...I was just on your website looking around. Great job by the way!!
              I was curious to see how the boudoir marathon went, but you don't have any pics posted of it!! I think I might be in touch over the next year to see about getting a boudoir book done for Jeff for our 1 yr anniv! I'm so disappointed with my wedding pics that I think I'll need a little pick me up!! :)
              Do you have any boudoir pics to share??

#347 chika

chika
              • 147 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:47 AM

Hi Amanda!

I haven't updated my blog in awhile *ashamed* but I do have some shots from the boudoir marathon I held I can send you. Shoot me an email (its on my website) and I'll send you some! :)

You were disappointed with your wedding photos? Pour quoi? What happened??

Shelley

#348 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:19 AM

Oh...I didn't have a pro. We had Jeff's Uncle take our pics, but in hindsight I should have known they would not be very good - he is not very creative AT ALL! One of the biggest mistakes/regrets in my life. But c'est la vie!! Nothing I can do about it now!! I'm actually going to have someone look at them & see if they can do anythign with photoshop for me. I asked Lisa (mummergirl) and she said she would, but then I read a post that she is swamped with getting her invitations printed, so I'm not going to bother her! I'll check out the forum & see if I get any other offers! LOL

I'm going to email you later today - I have to get back to work!!

#349 chicklet

chicklet
                  • 718 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:21 PM

It must almost be time for you to leave Kayte. You all ready?? Excited?
                    I sure wish I was going back to Jamaica!! We are already talking about a return trip next year.

#350 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:26 AM

WOW...the SWO thread is back!! I was actually going to post yesterday, but then work got in the way!! (Ridiculous I know!)

How is everyone!!??

When are we rescheduling our SWO get together for?? End of April...beginning of May?? Who is not available what dates?? Right now I'm good whenever...no big plans!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users