Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#941 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
  • 98 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:45 AM

@JBandDJ- Here is the picture I have.  When I was there this summer, there was a wedding set up with pink bows, I I remember it being a hot pink color.  Hope this helps. If I have any other pics I will send you them. :-) CA2WMB6D.png

#942 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
    • 98 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:41 AM

@JBandDJ-  I was at the resort in this past July and saw a wedding with the pink color. I remember it being a hot pink color for the bows on the chairs.  Here is a picture that has a picture of the color pink. CA2WMB6D.png

#943 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
      • 98 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:42 AM

@JBandDJ-  I was at the resort in this past July and saw a wedding with the pink color. I remember it being a hot pink color for the bows on the chairs.  Here is a picture that has a picture of the color pink. CA2WMB6D.png

#944 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
        • 98 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:42 AM

#945 leahbecker

leahbecker
          • 66 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:29 PM

Hi everyone,

I've been reading the posts and wanted to join along!  I'm planning for an Ocean Turquesa wedding in January/February 2012. Thanks for all the fabulous posts.  I'm planning on having 50-60 guests and holding the ceremony on the lobby terrace as well as the private reception party. I'm also choosing the bright pink color.  The resort looks fabulous and love all the testimonies.

#946 leahbecker

leahbecker
            • 66 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:33 PM

Hi everyone,

I've been reading the posts and wanted to join along!  I'm planning for an Ocean Turquesa wedding in January/February 2012. Thanks for all the fabulous posts.  I'm planning on having 50-60 guests and holding the ceremony on the lobby terrace as well as the private reception party. I'm also choosing the bright pink color.  The resort looks fabulous and love all the testimonies.

#947 leahbecker

leahbecker
              • 66 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:37 PM

Hi everyone,

#948 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
                • 98 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:46 AM

Sorry everyone for posting the same post a hundred times!  LOL That was a mistake.  Has anyone heard from our November brides?  I am counting the days until my wedding!  ;-)

#949 JBandDJ

JBandDJ
                  • 52 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:34 AM

Hey ladies!  I'm trying to decide whether to bring/ship center pieces. I would rather not but I don't really know what the table set up looks like?  We are doing the reception on the lobby terrace.  What do you think-are centerpieces necessary?  I don't know if there is anything else I should be doing.....keep wondering if I've forgotten something...... 

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

#950 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
                    • 98 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:45 PM

@JBandDJ- I would add centerpieces. It just creates more of an ambiance! You don't always have to do flowers too.  You can do sand filled in clear bowls or vases with candles and shells.  I hear Ana is really great at this kind of stuff. She might even be able to use your flowers from your arch to create really pretty and simple centerpieces at the tables. I would ask Ana about how many centerpieces does she think you would need given the amount of guests you are anticipating.  Also, I think it really depends on the type of table set up.  I've seen the round table set up that I am guessing usually seats about 8 and then the long table set up as well; whichever you and your FI prefer.  I would ask Ana how many centerpieces you would need if it was set up with long tables.  I'm guessing about 3 right?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users