Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#631 MCRtoBE

MCRtoBE
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:08 PM

hey Nadia,

I have tried twice to post the list she gave me...but it will not post?...we ended up having to have our travel agent call her and tell her to send it to us...she called friday morning and we had it by the afternoon! nothing to do ion the list...it just confirms what you have picked so far and when you will be meeting with her.

Good luck on the final exam...we will be meeting very soon here!

YAY!

Michelle

#632 Bride-chill-a

Bride-chill-a
    • 121 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:10 PM

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for that link! 

I didn't go to Puerto Morales last time we were at Turquesa, so I'm not sure what they have but I would think it's safe to say you can get what you need there.  Any of the little shops will sell stuff like that for a decent price.  Playa Del Carmen is about 30-40 mins away - which is about a $35 cab ride.  The hotel has a shuttle that goes there for $15 but you only get about an hour and a half to shop/look around.  So if you get in and get out quick, that will be a cheap option and way to go.   Also, they have a free shuttle going to Cancun that drops you at the shopping plaza - I think that one goes daily.  I'm sure the concierge at the hotel can better direct you though. 

Happy Planning!

Jennifer

#633 Bride-chill-a

Bride-chill-a
      • 121 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:17 PM

Michelle + Nadia,

Just over 2 weeks to go!!!  I know how I excited I am to go and it's not my wedding this time around, so I can imagine how pumped you guys must be! 

See ya soon!

Jennifer

#634 OCTbridetobe

OCTbridetobe
        • 9 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:09 AM

Michelle,

Thank You! We plan to do the same and get married the day before we go!

Congratualtions! I can't wait to hear how everything goes and see pictures!!

#635 americanadia

americanadia
          • 37 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:55 AM

Thank you Jennifer... 

To be honnest it is crazy!  Only 12 days before my departure...  And tomorrow I am starting my 2 days of exams.  On wednesday ...Let me tell you that I will surely celebrate!  It as been torture for me...  but it is almost over! 

I am getting sooo nervous about the wedding ... 

Michelle...  Ana finally sent my check list and pretty much all the prices she said she would give me were good.  Just a couple of details she forgot.  Do you have the wedding package with Transat or the hotel?

When will be your last day at work?  I am finishing on wednesday Nov 3rd so just over a week!!!

That will be a dramatic change for me, the vacation...  It as been 3 months that I havent even watch TV  I am sooo looking forward to spend time with my family and friends!  ...  and meet you guys :)

12 days!!!  I am sooo exited!!!

Nadia

#636 americanadia

americanadia
            • 37 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:40 PM

GIRLS ...  I AM DONE!!!!!!     OMG...  it was torture!  I also took the time to put a picture so maybe you will ''reconize'' Me :) How do we write that word?...  and, I AM LEAVING IN 9 DAYS!!! 

#637 americanadia

americanadia
              • 37 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

Ho...  just realised the picture is pretty small...  double clic on it if you want to ''reconize'' me in Mexico :)   Well...  if you ear a gang of frensh people it might be us :)

Attached Files

#638 Bride-chill-a

Bride-chill-a
                • 121 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:22 PM

Hey Nadia,

CONGRATS on being done school!  You must be so relieved!  I'm relieved for you!

Thanks for posting the picture!  You have a lovely family. I realised ours was a bit of a far away and hard to see our faces, so I replaced it with a closer up shot.   

Soon enough this is what we will all be doing !

Hehe.

See you soon.

Jennifer

#639 americanadia

americanadia
                  • 37 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:31 AM

Thank you Jennifer! 

It feel so good! 

ONLY 1 WEEK TO GO!

Nadia

#640 MCRtoBE

MCRtoBE
                    • 15 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:31 AM

Thats Great to Hear!! Goog for you! I am gettign so excited, i am looking forward to meeting you! I have put a picture of daniel and i up, however, it will not show...so click in the photo box and it will take you to my profile and the pictures work there...strange! I just cant wait!

Talk to you soon!

Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users