Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?
Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:46 AM
Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:46 PM
Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:21 PM
Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:42 PM
Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:10 PM
My wedding isn't until Feb 2010 but Kaycee is getting married there in February - she is also part of this thread (at the beginning).
Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:02 PM
Shelly, Thanks for the link to the photos! I've looked on TripAdvisor before, it's nice to see anything and everything. I'm super excited to make my final decisions but it's so far away! How far ahead did you send out your invitations? And how do you word it when you don't know which resort you're going to yet? Guess we'll just have to decide on one and maybe send out a Save the Date invitation with a tentative date/week
Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:20 PM
Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:47 AM
Sorry to ramble..that raps it up..sooo no invites..just told my friends and family what we were doing and they all booked within a few days..should have 20-25 ppl there. They understand the lack of etiquette because of our situation.
Well that didn't help you much did it..?? LOL you are right..I would probably send some save the date cards about 4 mths out and then at least they will know when..you can send invites 2 months before when you know where. just my opinion..Shelley
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users