Jump to content

Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?


  • Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#231 JCrosby

JCrosby
  • Newbie
  • 138 posts

    Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:42 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nicoli2010
    Hey Jennie,

    I'll be there in February 2010, too. We'll have to meet!
    How exciting!! Our wedding is on the 10th. Did you set a date yet? Happy planning. Ana is great so far.

    #232 rmbrown6

    rmbrown6
    • Newbie
    • 5 posts

      Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:11 AM

      nicoli2010 and Jennie,

      I am getting married Jan 8 2010 and have 4 photos of wedding locations from Ana. What are your emails I can send to you.

      #233 JCrosby

      JCrosby
      • Newbie
      • 138 posts

        Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:38 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by rmbrown6
        nicoli2010 and Jennie,

        I am getting married Jan 8 2010 and have 4 photos of wedding locations from Ana. What are your emails I can send to you.
        Great - thank you!! Mine is jcrsby@yahoo.ca

        Much appreciated!

        #234 cait713

        cait713
        • Newbie
        • 94 posts

          Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:42 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by rmbrown6
          nicoli2010 and Jennie,

          I am getting married Jan 8 2010 and have 4 photos of wedding locations from Ana. What are your emails I can send to you.
          Hi rmbrown-would you mind sending the pictures to me as well? My email is cait713@aol.com

          Thanks a bunch-I appreciate it!

          #235 nicoli2010

          nicoli2010
          • Newbie
          • 6 posts

            Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:10 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by rmbrown6
            nicoli2010 and Jennie,

            I am getting married Jan 8 2010 and have 4 photos of wedding locations from Ana. What are your emails I can send to you.
            Thanks! Mine is nicole_imig@hotmail.com

            #236 nicoli2010

            nicoli2010
            • Newbie
            • 6 posts

              Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:11 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by JCrosby
              How exciting!! Our wedding is on the 10th. Did you set a date yet? Happy planning. Ana is great so far.
              I think we're booking the 26th. Guess we won't be there at the same time!

              #237 bcbride

              bcbride
              • Jr. Member
              • 176 posts

                Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:05 PM

                Another question, for those who have been to the resort, I had an idea of maybe having our after-dinner-dancing/party at the lobby terrace.... do any of you remember if there was a bar nearby that we could just walk to to grab drinks? Here is a pic of the lobby terrace. Thanks!!!
                Click the image to open in full size.
                Click the image to open in full size.

                #238 silentderra

                silentderra
                • Newbie
                • 47 posts

                  Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:48 AM

                  Hey BC, yes there is a bar located just inside the Lobby.There will also be waitresses on the terrace for you and your group. Haven't been on here in a while..Hope everyone's planning is going smoothly. Shelley

                  #239 shorty

                  shorty
                  • Newbie
                  • 26 posts

                    Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:41 PM

                    does anyone know why we have to pay for booze if we are at an all inclusive resort also if anyone is planning a sunset wedding it is a no go i was planning to but i was just informed that the sun sets on the other side of the resort so it wouldn't be on the water... also has anyone actually seen anyother wedding pics on the terrace other than the one that ana sent? thanks ladies

                    #240 JCrosby

                    JCrosby
                    • Newbie
                    • 138 posts

                      Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:33 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by shorty
                      does anyone know why we have to pay for booze if we are at an all inclusive resort also if anyone is planning a sunset wedding it is a no go i was planning to but i was just informed that the sun sets on the other side of the resort so it wouldn't be on the water... also has anyone actually seen anyother wedding pics on the terrace other than the one that ana sent? thanks ladies
                      It's because you're paying for the private service - the extra staff for those hrs that would be needed. It's pretty standard for the resorts. Unfortunate for us though....




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users