• 198 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

@beachbride5555  here's the email address for the spa

supervisor@etra-spas.com

#1672 lbaker

lbaker
    • 24 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:45 AM

Are chair covers standard for weddings at OCT? I'm looking at bringing tulle sashes with me, but I'm not sure if there will be white chair covers provided. If you happen to know, please share. Our wedding will be on the lobby terrace. Thank you.

#1673 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
      • 198 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:04 AM

@lbaker the 'standard set up' includes the white chair covers

#1674 Andrea28

Andrea28
        • 66 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

I got to say, I am not too happy right now with Ana. My wedding is November 6th 2012 and I am leaving October 1st and I have sent Ana e-mails LAST week and I haven't been answered yet. I f she is sick or something I can understand but someone should be answering my e-mails !!!! this wedding is getting close !!

#1675 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
          • 198 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

@andrea28. Why don't you call them?

#1676 TriSportBride

TriSportBride
            • 17 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:32 AM

@Andrea 28 - I hear ya!  I've been transferred from Ana to Angelica, and am NOT getting answers.  Our wedding is on November 21st ... it's starting to get down to crunch time!  Grrr!!! 

#1677 Andrea28

Andrea28
              • 66 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:10 PM

Josie Fiorda : called her ounce, I didn't understand a thing !! lol She finally answered me yesturday and thank goodness since we discouvered that they were missing some of my guests in there data bank !

I was also communicating with the minister who will perform the ceremony. I had to fill out a questionaire and send it to them and with that they would build up the ceremony. They were supposed to send me a copy of it and never recieved it and I tried contacting them a couple of times. So I'm leaving Thursday and I have no clue what the ceremony is gonna be like.

Attached Files

#1678 Jessica G

Jessica G
                • 70 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

Help Help Help Ladies and Gents!!

I am looking to have a wedding in the last week of February of 2014.. I know it's ways away, but I want to figure out the place before I ask my bridal party, and send out save the dates! My TA thought Riviera Maya would be the most affordable for us coming from Michigan- we are estimating to have around 50 guests. I am having a heck of a time trying to decide what resort to have our wedding at. I have been looking online and thought the Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe, Now Jade, and Ocean Coral and Turquesa all looked really nice and affordable. I'm sure there are some amazing resorts that I haven't scoped out yet, does anyone know of any I missed, or having any opinions about the ones that I am looking at? I really want to have a private reception outside and would like to be able to decorate it nicely! 

Please Please Help!!

Thanks so much!!

#1679 Jessica G

Jessica G
                  • 70 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

Help Help Help Ladies and Gents!!

I am looking to have a wedding in the last week of February of 2014.. I know it's ways away, but I want to figure out the place before I ask my bridal party, and send out save the dates! My TA thought Riviera Maya would be the most affordable for us coming from Michigan- we are estimating to have around 50 guests. I am having a heck of a time trying to decide what resort to have our wedding at. I have been looking online and thought the Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe, Now Jade, and Ocean Coral and Turquesa all looked really nice and affordable. I'm sure there are some amazing resorts that I haven't scoped out yet, does anyone know of any I missed, or having any opinions about the ones that I am looking at? I really want to have a private reception outside and would like to be able to decorate it nicely! 

Please Please Help!!

Thanks so much!!

#1680 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
                    • 198 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

@ANDREA28 I'm so sorry you're dealing with this! That's pretty unacceptable seeing as your special day is so close!  I'm sure it will all work out.

We have been given Angelica and I must say I'm not overly impressed with her. I will ask her 5 questions in an email and she only replies to 2 and doesn't give full responses. It's tough when you are so close and you just want things finalized!

@JessicaG  for me deciding on the resort was the toughest decision. I have been to the Now Jade and it is really beautiful.  It's totally a personal decision. It also depends on your budget. In my opinion you need to look at all the wedding packages and figure out your needs and wants and see how it all ties in together. For us we chose OCT because of all the great reviews from past brides, it's beautiful and it fit with ours and our families budgets.  Good luck! And happy wedding planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users