Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1481 Shanon09

Shanon09
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Wow!! That's really beautiful! I love the part with including family and friends! Such a great idea!! Thank you again for all of your help! I'm sure it won't be the last of my questions :)

#1482 TropicLover

TropicLover
    • 293 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:39 PM

Hey ladies!

I've FINALLY posted our wedding review.  You can find it in the OCT wedding review section.  Here's the link:

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6316

There are a lot of photos and I've gone into detail on most of the wedding details.

Enjoy!

#1483 Shanon09

Shanon09
      • 32 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:43 AM

Carolyn!!!! What a great great review!!! You look absolutely beautiful and everything seemed perfect for your day! The two of you look so happy!! You have made 100 times more excited :) thank you for taking the time to put together such a detailed review! Ps. I think I already knew half that stuff from asking you :) sorry I made you answer twice haha!

#1484 Shanon09

Shanon09
        • 32 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:49 AM

Okay so I know I have read on the website of OCT that the Japanese and Italian resturants have a dress code, is this right? Only these two? Is there a dress code for anything else? Thank you :)

#1485 TropicLover

TropicLover
          • 293 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:58 AM

@Shanon09, you're welcome!  I hope it will be helpful info for future brides!

The dress code is a little strange at the OCT.  The Japanese and Italian for sure have dress codes, however you still can't wear flip flops to any of the restaurants.  For example, at the buffet for dinner my aunt was turned away because of her sandals even though she was wearing a nice outfit.  Guys can wear shorts at the Mexican and Villa Marina, however they should be wearing closed toed shoes as well.  Honestly my husband just wore pants to all the restaurants to be safe and then changed after dinner.

#1486 Shanon09

Shanon09
            • 32 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

Yeah I thought there was something about the other resturants as well. I'll just tell all my guy guests pants and closed toe shoes! What about for the ladies? I know, again to the Japanese and Italian you can't wear shorts or flip flops? What about open toed shoes? And the what for the other resturants? I know A LOT of questions but just trying to gather info for an email to everyone! :). Thank you once again and for the 100th time!! :))

#1487 TropicLover

TropicLover
              • 293 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

@Shanon09, a cute summer dress or skirt for the ladies is a good option...the right accessories can dress up a casual sun dress too.  A nice top with nice capris works as well.  Nicer sandals, wedges or heals are all good options.  They just don't want you showing up in foam flip flops. 

#1488 lisam3604

lisam3604
                • 13 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

Is anyone else confused by the wedding packages? They include the ceremony but it says nothing about the reception?? Is everything at the reception a la carte?

#1489 Shanon09

Shanon09
                  • 32 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

@lisam3604- the reception is included in all of the packages. The wish and sunset are at the a la carte resturant which is not private. The paradise and romantic packages include private receptions (ie terrace or indoor) does that help? Carolyn- thanks so much! I'll let the ladies know,no foam flip flops! :)

#1490 Yanick Demers

Yanick Demers
                    • 11 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

We just came back from OCT and we had a wonderfull wedding... i can't thank enough Anna for all she did. I couls send more pictures if you are interested

DSC_0511.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users