Photo

Dress Help?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 IslamoradaBride

IslamoradaBride
  • 459 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:45 AM

Oh the dress is just gorgeous on you! Glad you scooped it up!

#12 thomalm

thomalm
    • 53 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:38 PM

As a fan of what not to wear I say stick with the rose sash and blue dresses. Stacy London would say "they dont need to match they just need to go together" and pink and blue definately go together. You can blend the colors by wearing blue shoes (they could be your something blue) or aquamarine stone jewelry (aslo you something blue).
      OR change the BM dresses not yours.

#13 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
      • 888 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by thomalm
        As a fan of what not to wear I say stick with the rose sash and blue dresses. Stacy London would say "they dont need to match they just need to go together" and pink and blue definately go together. You can blend the colors by wearing blue shoes (they could be your something blue) or aquamarine stone jewelry (aslo you something blue).
        OR change the BM dresses not yours.
        Great ideas! I think I'm going to incorporate some pink into their bouquets and maybe have mine wrapped in blue. You're right about this being a great way to get my something blue in.

On a side note, one of my bridesmaids (future sister-in-law) had Clinton Kelly in her store last week (she manages a Staples here in Connecticut). She texted me because she couldn't remember his name to save her life. I loved the WNTW Bridal episode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users