• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
  • 413 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by HolleyC
    Hello Lindsay!!!

We ate at the one by the marina! I didn't know that there was one by the stadium?? That was my second favorite restaurant :) I will try to post some more pictures...Photobucket is a pain in the rear! Do you have any other suggestions?
    The one by the 'stadium' is just up the road/hill from the Sheraton...that's the one we always have gone to (we know the owner!) - it's a really tiny restaurant though! LOVE the coconut shrimp there - it's one of my faves in PV too!

No suggestions for photos - I've always used photobucket and I hate it! LOL

#22 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:29 PM

Great review!!!

#23 Angela139

• 455 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:15 AM

Great review and congratulations!!!

#24 Duchess

• 358 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by HolleyC
          Thanks Yari! Your ceremony set up made me change my plain chairs to ones wrapped in bows and the fern setup to the chuppa with linens! I fell in love with your pictures and sent Nicole a last minute change request!
          Hey Ladies...
          Yari and Holley, can you tell me more about the chair bows? Is that something you have to bring yourself or just mention to Nicole? Any info would be great, thanks!

#25 HolleyC

• 31 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:35 AM

Hi Jamie,

I asked Nicole if I could have bows on my chairs and she asked me what color. She gave me a quote for them and we went with it! They are pretty cheap and so worth it! I left a bunch of shells and stuff there if anyone wants to use them for their tables!

#26 Duchess

• 358 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:18 PM

Thanks Holley. Do you mind giving me a ballpark of costs? Before I even go to Nicole with that, I want to decide if that is even in the budget. Was it a per person price, or overall, because I know if is overall, that would change depending on how many people are there...

#27 HolleyC

• 31 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:31 PM

She quoted me at $2.00/bow and we had 37 chairs. It was really cheap!

#28 horegan

• 165 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:59 AM

Great review!!

#29 nico1cali

• 13 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:43 PM

Hi HolleyC,

Thanks for the great review!  Quick question for you, I am thinking about having my wedding at LC in November as well.  You mentioned the heat a few times.  Was it really hot/humid?  I am worried that it will be too hot or that it will rain.  Thought I would contact you since you have personal experience. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users