Jump to content

Photo

I am...SASHA FIERCE


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

    Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:16 PM

    ...oh thats Beyonce's new CD! So has anyone heard this song or seen the video? I'm obsessed! I love Beyonce.

    Incompatible OS

    #2 samanthag

    samanthag
    • Member
    • 896 posts

      Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:30 PM

      I looove Beyonce too!!!! I went to the Oprah show a couple of weeks ago & she was the guest. She performed & she is awesome!
      Beautiful & talented!!
      I need to buy her new CD...

      #3 Nic Dragomire

      Nic Dragomire
      • Member
      • 530 posts

        Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:30 PM

        who is Beyonce?

        is that the new belly dance craze?

        #4 Jacqueline

        Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

          Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:46 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by samanthag
          I looove Beyonce too!!!! I went to the Oprah show a couple of weeks ago & she was the guest. She performed & she is awesome!
          Beautiful & talented!!
          I need to buy her new CD...
          NO WAYYY i heard the show and wished i was there

          #5 Jacqueline

          Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

            Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

            beyonce is singer... she is married to jay-z, who s a rapper

            #6 starchild

            starchild

              Moderator

            • Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

              Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:53 PM

              I haven't heard the cd yet, but Samantha I remember you saying you were going to Oprah...what a cool episode to see live!

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jacqueline
              beyonce is singer... she is married to jay-z, who s a rapper
              I'm thinking he knew that but was trying to be funny?

              #7 jmill130

              jmill130
              • Member
              • 601 posts

                Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:13 PM

                All 11 tracks on the cd are GREAT! I think the cd is on sale @ Target & Wal*Mart for 9.97! Enjoy!

                #8 Nic Dragomire

                Nic Dragomire
                • Member
                • 530 posts

                  Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:55 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by starchild


                  I'm thinking he knew that but was trying to be funny?
                  yes that was a feeble attempt at being a smart ass....

                  #9 Jacqueline

                  Jacqueline
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,160 posts

                    Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:16 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nic Dragomire
                    yes that was a feeble attempt at being a smart ass....

                    ohhh well arent you a funny one! you got me ... but i gettcha back! lol ;o)

                    #10 starchild

                    starchild

                      Moderator

                    • Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

                      Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:20 AM

                      Smart ass!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users