Jenetta, how'd you come across this site? It looks easy enough. The only thing I don't like is the loose-paper cover that goes on top of the hardcover books - I always take those off of books that I buy - they're annoying! These are inexpensive enough that they'd make good gifts for guests or for mom and dad / grandma and grandpa at Christmas.

Good find! :) Thanks. Consider it bookmarked (and probably the one website I will spend the majority of my time on tonight!!)

Ok, here's the website---

Image3

They have the cover option that is more like a pro photo album and another option that is a "Premier Edition Coffee Table Book." An 11x11 book starts at $95 for the first 40 pages and each additional page is $2.

You all are the hugest resource! I love it! I've found more on here in the last month than I've ever found on my own! smile03.gif

BTW ladies, I talked to Juan and he's going to be offering a cheaper book for around 1k. He went to a show recently and he's waiting for it to come in and he'll update his website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
BTW ladies, I talked to Juan and he's going to be offering a cheaper book for around 1k. He went to a show recently and he's waiting for it to come in and he'll update his website.
Oh cool I can't wait to see that! Let me know if he sends you pics! Thanks Tammy.

1k is a lot better than over 2k!! :) That I could probably handle. Did he give you any other details? I really love the coffee table book now but am not thrilled about spending that much money...