• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 Janet

Janet
  • VIP Member
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:23 PM

Melissa,

Thanks for asking and congrats on the 2 lbs! I wish that could ever happen to me. I swear if I don't actively diet I just gain. Ugh.

But the good news is that I actually signed up hoping that it would help keep me accountable and I have been good for 6 whole days now, no cheating! I know it's not a lot, but I gotta start somewhere. Hubby swears he is starting with me tomorrow :) We will see, but it's nice to have a partner in it.

Since I paid for 3 months, if you girls need me to look up any recipes or anything for you just let me know!

#12 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:31 PM

Good for you Janet!!! I'm happy for you. It always seems like the first few weeks produce the best results.The beginging is always the hardest - getting into those good eating habits. You'll feel so good. I think it's great when you have a partner to help you along the way. It makes it easier cuz they aren't stuffing their face with junk and they feel your pain.

I have no clue why I lost? I'm baffled, maybe my dreams and prayers have been answered and my metabolism has finally gained some momentum. I doubt it but who knows?!

#13 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:53 PM

umm, I know I said last week that we needed to get back on track, and I'm so glad everyone else did, lol, but, I wasn't very good this week. I mean, I do try everyday to count points and watch what I eat, so I don't go out and just gorge myself, but sometimes when I get home I stop bothering to count my points, etc.. So I started again today, I worked out this morning and I'm going to be good this week!

Melissa congrats on the 2 lbs!

#14 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 05:28 PM

Hi ladies! I'm also half way on the WW band wagon. I don't pay for it or go to meetings but I have 5 WW cook books at home that have AWESOME recipies. The stuff I find the hardest is snack stuff. I have a total sweet tooth so mid day at work I'm dying to hit the vending machine. Anyone have any good snacks that are WW friendly??

#15 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 05:31 PM

Oh, also, congrats on those of you dropping pounds! I'm impressed! I've been slacking lately and need to get back on it.

#16 laura b

laura b
          • 334 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 08:47 PM

You girls are freaking me out because you all seem so skinny in your pics but you're doing WW! Yikes, I should DEFINITELY be doing it.
            I go to the gym at least 5x a week and run with the dogs at least 4x a week, but I still haven't lost the 15 lbs I wanted to lose before the wedding (I'm 5'9" and want to weigh 130).
            I have 3 months to go, but still...
            I'll start checking in on this thread and maybe I'll get motivated by you skinny hos. :)

#17 Janet

Janet
            • VIP Member
            • 7,459 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 10:52 PM

My first official weigh-in is tomorrow, send me good vibes! Of course, last night I went to this giant food and wine charity event. So not good for the diet.

My fave snacks: almonds (just like 4 or 6), hummus, SF Jello cup, string cheese, a tiny piece of dark chocolate :)

#18 -Kate-

-Kate-
              • VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:00 AM

I've been a big fat cow. I totally stopped at Coldstone today...before going to the gym!!!! Who does that?!?!?!?!

I think I have a tapeworm. Last week I hossed on everything in sight. Tomorrow I'm going out for burgers at lunch. Someone stop me!!!

#19 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,680 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                • LocationUtah

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:34 AM

hahaaha Kate you make me laugh but PLEASE DON'T DO IT.... DON'T EAT A BURGER.

was that good enough?

LOL J/K have a burger but just don't eat everything else in sight hehehe

#20 Janet

Janet
                • VIP Member
                • 7,459 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 09:00 AM

So my first WI I was down 2.5.......only like a million more to go! AHHHH! Oh well, I guess I should be glad I am going in the right direction. But all this talk of burgers could easily derail me. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users