Sign in to follow this  
KHarrod

Question about Dreams Punta Cana

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarrod View Post
Is it true that kids 12 and under stay for free with two paying adults?
Yes, my travel agent confirmed that through September 2009 kids stay free. Not sure if the promotion extends after Sept. All you pay is airport transfers and taxes (approx $40-$50 per). On their Web site it says two kids only, so looks like a third would be charged.

Does anyone know the deal if there is just one child? The Web site just talks about a family of four...

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarrod View Post
Thats what I thought but on the website it says its not applicable to groups. So were you able to get a group rate with the kids staying free.
I am not exactly to that point yet, once I get my date confirmed I will start to book. It definitely sounded like the deal would work though, but I can let you know for sure!

There are blackout dates for this special-

per my TA-

Applies to children 12 years of age and younger sharing room with parents(max 2 kids)

Must be reserved by Dec 19 2008.

Applicable dates:

Apr 26-June 13 and Aug 16-Dec 19

I had seen that promotion when we were booking as well, and we were told it did not apply to groups. We were not able to use this for any of the kids in our group.

Really, I hope thats not the case because my travel agents gave me the rates for the kids. It states that any kids under 12 are free, I guess I will have to wait and see.