First bit of Pro Pics are up!!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 SAM

• 542 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 12:21 AM

Your photos turned out great! I love your cake topper, very cute.

#22 KatyKo

• 851 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 12:27 AM

Beautiful pictures...and I must say that your flowers are breathtaking

#23 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:50 AM

Thanks girls!!! Yes they are real flowers, and I just told them I wanted all local after going through the books and not finding what I wanted... sooo they called the florist and I spoke with her directly.. on what colors she had and what should find for me .. in 2 days I had my bouquet without even knowing what it was going to look like... LOVE THEM, even my flowers for the gazebo no idea I would have soooo many roses.

The ceremony pics and more will be up tonight... it is my mission to start with getting some pics up.. real pics not PDF crapola...LOL..

OH and my make up I hated... but I know why I hate it, it was tooo heavy.. once the ceremony pics are up... you will know why.. but the makeup artist had to come to my rescue and fix me right before the wedding was to start again!!

#24 caporrone

• 109 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:14 PM

amanda.... we are still anxiously awaiting for additional pics!!! i am super excited to see the rest of them = )

#25 Mylee84

• 287 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:21 PM

those are great!!!

Attached Files

#26 S2BLennon

• 668 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:12 AM

OO Amanda! I love the one with the sun between your mouths- so sensual! I am so happy for you! And you can't even tell that there was any issues with the weather!

#27 BBMM

• 23 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:18 PM

Everything looks absolutely beautiful. The pics came out great. I love the sunset ones. You're cake topper is too cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users