Mishka Designs
      • 1,574 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:37 PM

Felicidades and welcome to the forum!!

#14 julieg1rle

julieg1rle
        • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:38 AM

Hi Julie! My name is Julie too!!! And I'm planning a wedding in Mexico, particularly the Riu Palace Riviera Maya. I'm looking into July 2010. This is my first time searching this site. If anyone has any info (pros/cons of the resort), it's greatly appreciated!

#15 BrideNov2009

BrideNov2009
          • 42 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:50 AM

Hello, My name is Candice and I am recently engaged and planning a wedding in the Mayan Riviera for November 2009. I have been doing some research on resorts as my fiance and I have travelled to the Mayan Riviera a few times and love it there.
            We want a 5 star resort and have been working with a travel agent on group rates. So hard to believe that when planning on having at least 40 people attend some of the pricing is coming back pretty high. We have are leaning toward the Grand Riviera Princess, Grand Palladium (not too sure which one as there are 4 resorts and I am trying to find out which one is the newest), Grand Sirenis and Iberostar Lindo. So if anyone has any reviews on any of these it would be greatly appreciated.
            We just got engaged at the Valentin Imperial (Nov 9th,200 while on vaction and we would love to go back and get married here but we do have some younger family under 18 years old that want to come too!
            Any info you have would be greatly appreciated! Congratualations to all and happy planning.

#16 PrincessImages

PrincessImages
            • 230 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:41 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum! I hope you find all the information you are looking for!

#17 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:11 PM

to the forum! Best of luck with your planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users