Matt Adcock

Resorts policies on outside vendors / photogs *** VALUABLE INFO***

totally unfair to be charging outside vendor fee...The services aren't as good because they don't have to try and get our business...at least that's how I see it!

I am getting married at Barcelo in Riviera Maya on May 15th, 2015. I just received vendor fees from my WC this past week.

Photographer: $500/company

Dj: $105/hr

Make up/Styling team: $150/company

Welcome to our forum community cfinkenbine, and Congrats on your Barcelo wedding in May!!! 

Outside vendor fees are certainly a consideration for wedding couples when choosing the venue for their Big Day. Thx for sharing the charges your WC gave you. 

We've shared our experience with some other resorts' charges on our webpage here: Resort Policies to give wedding couples that info to consider when choosing their venue. 

Here's an interesting comparison between the results you can expect from the resort photographer, compared with what a professional can deliver.....Professional Photographer vs Resort Photographer photos ....with an example here:

10426613_10152644934629487_1756778707611

10409655_10152644935184487_5853362579669

You can see that if photography is important to you at all, it's well worth the investment to have a professional capture your Wedding Day Love Story in an amazing photo record to cherish for your lifetime!!!

Wishing you all the best with your plans - team MTM :)