Photo

Help With My Stds!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
  • 259 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:36 AM

So I tried making my first std last night and everything looked great!
    When I went to print it on a 5.2 x 5.2 enclosure card, it printed all the way to the right. I have an injet computer where the feeder is at the top so I have to put the paper all the way to the right, if not it will misfeed. I tried adjusting the printer options and the margins both together and separately but it still won't work. Can someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:38 AM

i had a little margin issue myself. printers have a minimum required margin. i got around it by just shifting everything a little to the left on my page, and it printed ok.

#3 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:50 PM

I had a similar problem as well. I cut some regular white paper the size of my cards and practiced and played until I got the alignment right.

I had an odd problem on one card, where it would print correctly half the time and shifted too far to the right half the time...drove me crazy...I wasted a lot of paper making sure they were all correct.
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:53 PM

oh yea - i absolutely used scratch paper until i got it right. i would have gone broke using my "good" paper!

#5 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
          • 259 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:06 PM

I finally figured it out, YAY!!!!!!

Everything is coming together now...

#6 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 11:47 PM

Yay! so glad it wasn't one of those problems that take days or weeks to figure out. Be sure to post a pic of your final product!
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users