Photo

RMB: More Info

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 montegobay09

montegobay09
  • 832 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 03:52 PM

What a great idea. I wondered when we were going to do the first dance. You'll have to let me know how that works out. Is your wedding at 4:00 and your reception at 6:30?? Thats what mine is so I'll be looking for how that works out!! Thanks!

I might go with fake flowers as well, I was just waiting to see what the prices would be. How far in advance did you have to order them?

#12 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:18 PM

Thanks for all of this info! Indigo I hope you have an amazing time...I'm so sorry to hear about your sister

#13 Geralyn

Geralyn
      • 2,677 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:25 PM

does the florist that they use have a website?

#14 Indigo

Indigo
        • 120 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by montegobay09
          What a great idea. I wondered when we were going to do the first dance. You'll have to let me know how that works out. Is your wedding at 4:00 and your reception at 6:30?? Thats what mine is so I'll be looking for how that works out!! Thanks!

I might go with fake flowers as well, I was just waiting to see what the prices would be. How far in advance did you have to order them?
          Yes. Our ceremony is at 4:00 and the dinner is at 6:30. I will let you know how things worked out. I ordered my natural touch flowers from 1888flowermall and saveoncrafts. I am a DIY bride. I have a couple of pics (brides bouquet, BM bouquet, etc) I am using as my inspiration. I pray everything comes out looking nice.

RIUMBBride711: The website for RMB florist is Tai Flora Services Ltd. - Jamaica's Full Service Florists

#15 montegobay09

montegobay09
          • 832 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:44 PM

Good for you Indigo...I'm only somewhat of a DIY bride so I'm just going to see if the prices for the florist are ok first before I take on another project!!

I wanted to let everyone know that the florist did reply to my email finally!! They said that to get Calla lillies in on time for my wedding they only need to know 1-2 months before the wedding. They also said that if I wanted a price for one of their bouquets from the site to just email them the item# . I couldn't find an item # on any of them but I still replied to the email with the picture # I'll let you know when they get back to me about that!

#16 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
            • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:51 PM

Thanks Indigi and Montego bay for all the info! Indigo, you really got a good price on your flowers. I will contact them for the tulle info.

I sent a correspondence to Tai Flora back in the beg of Octo and have YET to hear from them. I do have a PDF file of their Bouquet arrangements which is easier to view from the document than the website. If anyone wants a copy of this and info from Keneika (WC at RMB) let me know. I have a TON of info.

#17 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
              • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:54 PM

Michael does have updated prices for photography. So hopefully Montego bay he sent you the newest documents for 2009. If not, i can send info to you or any of the girls if you provide your email addy.

#18 montegobay09

montegobay09
                • 832 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:29 PM

I re-checked my pricelist and it does say weddings 2009 so I do have the right one. Thanks!

#19 montegobay09

montegobay09
                  • 832 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:26 PM

I just found out that there are no closets available to hang my gown in the plane. Does anyone have confirmation from Riu Montego Bay for whether or not they have a steamer available. I thoght I remembered someone telling me that they do but I can't seem to find it to reassure me.

Steamer at RMB?? Cost??

#20 Indigo

Indigo
                    • 120 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:00 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by montegobay09
                      I just found out that there are no closets available to hang my gown in the plane. Does anyone have confirmation from Riu Montego Bay for whether or not they have a steamer available. I thoght I remembered someone telling me that they do but I can't seem to find it to reassure me.

Steamer at RMB?? Cost??
                      I inquired about steamer service and was told that RMB does not offer it. Chantelle gave me the number to the laundry service that is 2 minutes away. She said they do not drop off or pick up. I will inquire with the laundry service regarding steamer service. I am hoping that I won't need it. My seamstress will be steaming my dress before my final fitting/pick up which is 2 days before we leave.

Also, Chantelle faxed me RMB daily and nightly programs. She also told me it may change;however, I don't think it will change drastically within the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users