Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dwbride?

Villa recommendations

Recommended Posts

I began searching for villas a few months ago--it was very difficult for me bc im planning on having 30-40 ppl attend our wedding, and we needed to find villas that were next to each other so we could fit everyone. I ended up choosing a resort instead, but it should be fairly easy 4 u to find a good villa with that amount of people! i am going to search through what i found, and send u some recommendations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MarieSam,

 

I think the accomodations you have chosen for your family and friends looks absolutely perfect! I have been looking for this type of villa arrangement for my DW guests, but in Play del Carmen. Do you or anyone else know of villa/townhomes in close proximity to eachother in Playa? I've researched many websites re: villas but I can't tell which ones are close together. I really want our guest to be as close as possible to minimize issues in trying to spend time with them. We also have to be conscientous about the cost so it is reasonable for everyone. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by crsperanza View Post
MarieSam,

I think the accomodations you have chosen for your family and friends looks absolutely perfect! I have been looking for this type of villa arrangement for my DW guests, but in Play del Carmen. Do you or anyone else know of villa/townhomes in close proximity to eachother in Playa? I've researched many websites re: villas but I can't tell which ones are close together. I really want our guest to be as close as possible to minimize issues in trying to spend time with them. We also have to be conscientous about the cost so it is reasonable for everyone. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!!!
Oooh I'd be glad to help you search!! First, about how many people are you looking to accommodate? Also is there a particular budget you're looking at? And how close do you need to be to the heart of Playa, which for most is Avenue 5 where all the action happens -- walking distance, short car ride, few blocks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
Oooh I'd be glad to help you search!! First, about how many people are you looking to accommodate? Also is there a particular budget you're looking at? And how close do you need to be to the heart of Playa, which for most is Avenue 5 where all the action happens -- walking distance, short car ride, few blocks?
We would need to accomodate between 25-40 people. We would also like different budget options because our guest will have different levels of comfort for what they can afford. Many of our guests will be coming from Europe and will be paying quite a bit in airfare so some very affordable options will be important for them. I would prefer to be within walking distance to Avenue 5. I was also looking at Puerto Aventuras because there are some pretty amazing villas, the only downside being that it is still pretty far from Playa and the nightlife/restaurants. Any suggestions that you would have is very greatly appreciated!

THANK YOU!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by crsperanza View Post
We would need to accomodate between 25-40 people. We would also like different budget options because our guest will have different levels of comfort for what they can afford. Many of our guests will be coming from Europe and will be paying quite a bit in airfare so some very affordable options will be important for them. I would prefer to be within walking distance to Avenue 5. I was also looking at Puerto Aventuras because there are some pretty amazing villas, the only downside being that it is still pretty far from Playa and the nightlife/restaurants. Any suggestions that you would have is very greatly appreciated!

THANK YOU!

Hey girl, sorry for the late response!

Well I think your best bet would be to first starting looking on locogringo.com which is a great site that offers info, pricing and reservations options on condos, villas, and hotels throughout the Riviera Maya.

If you click on the below links, they will direct you to aerial views which show the distance between lodging options, and then you can click on those names for pricing info. There are locations on playa's main beach area, and then areas south and north of the central area. This will help you see how far the condos/hotels/villas are from each other. It's a great place to start! cheesy.gif

Another great place that has been talked about recently on here in Playa is Blue Parrot ~ which offers hotels, suites, and condos options so it really covers every guests budget. The weddings there seem phenomenal and it's also ideally located near Avenue 5. Here's the website link: ..:: Blue Parrot - Welcome ::..

Also locogringo offers a search option under playa del carmen for a list of condos, villas, hotels in a chart list. Make sure to check that out too!

Hope this helps!!! :))

Central areas:

Playa del Carmen: photo tour, aerial images

Playa del Carmen: photo tour, aerial images

South of Playa's central areas:

Playacar~Playa del Carmen: photo tour, aerial images

Playacar Phase 1: photo tour, aerial images

Playacar Phase 1: photo tour, aerial images

North of Playa's central areas:

Playa del Carmen: photo tour, aerial images

Playa del Carmen: photo tour, aerial images

Playa del Carmen north: photo tour, aerial images

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
Hey girl, sorry for the late response!

Well I think your best bet would be to first starting looking on locogringo.com which is a great site that offers info, pricing and reservations options on condos, villas, and hotels throughout the Riviera Maya.

If you click on the below links, they will direct you to aerial views which show the distance between lodging options, and then you can click on those names for pricing info. There are locations on playa's main beach area, and then areas south and north of the central area. This will help you see how far the condos/hotels/villas are from each other. It's a great place to start! cheesy.gif

Another great place that has been talked about recently on here in Playa is Blue Parrot ~ which offers hotels, suites, and condos options so it really covers every guests budget. The weddings there seem phenomenal and it's also ideally located near Avenue 5. Here's the website link: ..:: Blue Parrot - Welcome ::..

Also locogringo offers a search option under playa del carmen for a list of condos, villas, hotels in a chart list. Make sure to check that out too!

Hope this helps!!! :))

Central areas:

Playa del Carmen: photo tour, aerial images

Playa del Carmen: photo tour, aerial images

South of Playa's central areas:

Playacar~Playa del Carmen: photo tour, aerial images

Playacar Phase 1: photo tour, aerial images

Playacar Phase 1: photo tour, aerial images

North of Playa's central areas:

Playa del Carmen: photo tour, aerial images

Playa del Carmen: photo tour, aerial images

Playa del Carmen north: photo tour, aerial images
This is all AMAZING information! Thank you very much for taking the time to look into this for us. I really appreciate your help and I will definitely look into the Blue Parrot.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Peach looks better on tan skin. Red is a nice contrast against fair skin. 
    • How about installing a home web cam? And hire a house sitter to check up every week?
    • You can hire a graphic designer on Fiverr to create the wedding cards then just print them yourself. Another option so you can save money is to create the card how you want it on Canva and have them printed at a printing shop.
    • My wedding is coming soon, and I would like to know where I can find best wedding cards at affordable prices. I only find one store known as Lavenderpaperie.com where the cards are lovely and unique, But I want to know the other option name so that I can choose best wedding card. Please, if you have any suggestion on where to go, let me know. Thanks & Regards,
      Cadlen Leroy
       
    • Hi Brides! I have a Wally Bag - 66" available - $90 + shipping (US only) The wally bag typically sells for $120-$180. I used this gown bag once to transport my dress from MN to Mexico for our wedding - IT WAS PERFECT!   I was actually able to pack 4 additional maxi dresses, and my husband's wedding attire, plus a few pairs of shoes and some jewelry. I packed the dress the night before we left, and just moments before we left, I zipped the bag and folded it - ready for travel. It comes up with a nice over-the-shoulder strap, making it really easy to carry through the airports. No issues on Delta with the bag as my carry-on - I chose to put in the overhead bin, but the flight attendant did offer to hang it in the closet for me. Once we got to the resort, about 10 hours after I first folded the bag, I unpacked the bag and my dress was perfect - no wrinkles! My dress was mostly lace and had a bit of a train, but it arrived perfectly!  Honestly, this is the best way to travel with your dress! 
  • Topics

×