tvt's Dreams PV review

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Yari

• VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:52 PM

Thanks for your honest review. Sorry it wasn't perfect, but hey you had a perfect wedding...gotta love that! :)

#12 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:41 PM

Sorry the resort didnt meet expectations. i think they could of been a little more accomadating with your group. I know how dissapointed you were about not having an upgraded room, i'm glad they are trying to make up for it by giving you a free week, that's pretty sweet. And how cool that you got to release baby turtles.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#13 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:24 PM

That sucks to see you gave them a C- Tara, I was actually looking at Dreams for our next PV trip. I have heard nothing but good reviews especially since the renovations. And I kind of like the location of where it's at, it's closer to Mismaloya. We really loved that area. Chico's and the zoo is nearby and it's a great place to explore IMO. Sorry you had a horrible time, I like the fact though that management is trying to make it up to you by giving you a voucher. That to me is really good customer service and they do value your opinion/experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users