Photo

Opinion needed?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
  • 408 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:42 AM

Absolutely not! Some feelings are going to get hurt...it is just part of planning an event like this. The most important thing is that you make your own choices, plan your wedding like it is the only one you will ever have and so you should make yourself happy...I am not a selfish person, but I think it is ok to please yourself when it comes to this day about YOU and you FI.

#12 Tara

Tara
    • 473 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:36 AM

I agree with the others... this is your day that YOU will look back on forever. Not hers, not your mom's... pick who you want to remember having been with on your special day.

#13 Cattie

Cattie
      • 594 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:42 AM

Pick whoever you want hunny!

Quick story. The FI and I where supposed to be married back in 2002. I was laid off, so we "postponed" the wedding until further notice. Fast forward to May 2008, we decided after people where joking with us on our last cruise that we where going to come back married, we would get married in May 2009 in Bermuda.

I decided this time, no wedding party, just a MOH. Well original plans where my uncles wife was going to be a BM. Well I'm not having them, so she's a BM undercover this time. She's getting a special gift and she's going to do my makeup on the wedding day.

So if it really bothers you, or your mother, maybe you can do something a little more special for her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users