Grand Palladium Wedding Package

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dwbride?

• 7 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:34 PM

I am looking for the Grand Palladium wedding package. I did a search on this forum and tried looking on the fiesta website and couldn't find it. If you have a current package would you mind sending it to me?

I am new to destiantion wedding planning and am a bit clueless on how the begining part works... any advice guidance is always welcome.

#2 mexicobride2009

• 164 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:31 PM

Hi! Here is a great site for the Palladium!!
      Palladium Addict Site Directory
      Click on "Wedding Information" on the left hand side.

#3 ~*petals*~

• 1,572 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:12 PM

I've attached the wedding package document here as well. There are a bunch of Grand Palladium Jamaica threads so read through them-- there's lots of good info! Happy planning. :-)

Attached Files

#4 hbernard

• 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Hello Gals,

I hope someone can calm my nerves a bit. My fiance and I have booked the Grand Palladium for 02/02/12 it is very short notice. VERY! I was hoping you kind ladies can offer me any advice possible. I am having the cocktail hour and private reception which is costing $15=$45.. right? Then we have this DJ and photographer and videographer. Do you guys suggest getting it? Also we have a very small guest like of about 15 people, what package do you guys suggest. One more thing, do you need to  get married in the States before you go to Jamaica. So sorry for the silly question, just freaking out a little.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users