Photo

TASHA was a GORGEOUS BRIDE!!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BVP

BVP
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:55 PM

Hi all - I was looking for a post about Natasha's wedding but have not found it... They must be having FUN on their honeymoon...

Anyway - I have to say how incredible her wedding turned out at Cabo Surf... Every detail was executed to perfection.. She did an amazing job and was a stunning bride as I am sure you will see from her Photos...

I thought it was so awesome that friends and family were there from all over the world! Singapore, Hong Kong, Gyanna (sp) , ShriLanka - not to mention all over the U.S..

I wanted to wish Tasha and Chris the Best of everything - you both deserve it.

CONGRATS!!!
    Marci

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:58 PM

Tasha did post a few, well actually she posted a link to a few that was on a blog. She looked so amazing.

#3 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
      • VIP Member
      • 931 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 02:07 AM

thank you Marci, you are so sweet. It was a pleasure working with you guys. Cabo was fabulous. So hard to be home! I did post a link to our photographer's blog - jkpblog.com - but he has not uploaded all of our proofs yet unfortunately.

thanks again. It was a true pleasure!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BVP
        Hi all - I was looking for a post about Natasha's wedding but have not found it... They must be having FUN on their honeymoon...

Anyway - I have to say how incredible her wedding turned out at Cabo Surf... Every detail was executed to perfection.. She did an amazing job and was a stunning bride as I am sure you will see from her Photos...

I thought it was so awesome that friends and family were there from all over the world! Singapore, Hong Kong, Gyanna (sp) , ShriLanka - not to mention all over the U.S..

I wanted to wish Tasha and Chris the Best of everything - you both deserve it.

CONGRATS!!!
        Marci

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users