Sign in to follow this  
BVP

TASHA was a GORGEOUS BRIDE!!!!

Hi all - I was looking for a post about Natasha's wedding but have not found it... They must be having FUN on their honeymoon...

Anyway - I have to say how incredible her wedding turned out at Cabo Surf... Every detail was executed to perfection.. She did an amazing job and was a stunning bride as I am sure you will see from her Photos...

I thought it was so awesome that friends and family were there from all over the world! Singapore, Hong Kong, Gyanna (sp) , ShriLanka - not to mention all over the U.S..

I wanted to wish Tasha and Chris the Best of everything - you both deserve it.

CONGRATS!!!

Marci

thank you Marci, you are so sweet. It was a pleasure working with you guys. Cabo was fabulous. So hard to be home! I did post a link to our photographer's blog - jkpblog.com - but he has not uploaded all of our proofs yet unfortunately.

thanks again. It was a true pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVP View Post
Hi all - I was looking for a post about Natasha's wedding but have not found it... They must be having FUN on their honeymoon...

Anyway - I have to say how incredible her wedding turned out at Cabo Surf... Every detail was executed to perfection.. She did an amazing job and was a stunning bride as I am sure you will see from her Photos...

I thought it was so awesome that friends and family were there from all over the world! Singapore, Hong Kong, Gyanna (sp) , ShriLanka - not to mention all over the U.S..

I wanted to wish Tasha and Chris the Best of everything - you both deserve it.

CONGRATS!!!

Marci