Natashak
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 03:43 PM

No. I'm still so confused : (

#12 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:56 PM

Good luck with your search, there are many options here in Cabo!!

#13 Bradley Fraser

Bradley Fraser
      • 74 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:07 PM

Here is a link for some fabulous local photographers. There are MANY reasons for going local, the least of which we are all legal.

#14 unikphoto

unikphoto
        • Vendor
        • 87 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:14 PM

Dear Natashak,
          Before you choose your best option, I would suggest your browsing around on local photographers, there enough good possibilities here to choose from, no need to spend extra expenses on air-fares, lodging and other overheads. May you choose the best option, whatever that is,
          marTin
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Natashak
          Hi Girls,

I have been trying to pick a photographer & I am not having any luck. So far I have narrowed it down to Gabriel Garcia, Gilda, Jose Lima and Alberto. If any of you have used any of them or have some tips on deciding that would be great!

Thanks a million!

#15 olga1708

olga1708
          • 30 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Natashak
            Hi Girls,

I have been trying to pick a photographer & I am not having any luck. So far I have narrowed it down to Gabriel Garcia, Gilda, Jose Lima and Alberto. If any of you have used any of them or have some tips on deciding that would be great!

Thanks a million!
            I feel your pain. I am trying to find a photographer as well and I narrowed my choice down to Gilda howevr she is booked already. Gabriel and Jose Lima are still available and the price is not too bad... Big decision to make.

#16 unikphoto

unikphoto
            • Vendor
            • 87 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:08 PM

ps. there are still a few others that nobody mentions and are quite good, too.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by olga1708
              I feel your pain. I am trying to find a photographer as well and I narrowed my choice down to Gilda howevr she is booked already. Gabriel and Jose Lima are still available and the price is not too bad... Big decision to make.

#17 jaychin3

jaychin3
              • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
                I had Jaun Carlos for my wedding in Cabo on Oct. 20th...We do not have pics yet.....but I can't say enough for his work based upon his website and other links from the forum. He captured us and in spite of the fact that he is pricey....we would not have gone with anyone else! You get what you pay for:)

Nancy
                I'm going to have to agree with Nancy on this one. We just used Juan Carlos for our wedding on May 2nd and I have to say that the man is a genius. Everyone complains about the cost, but it is that expensive because he is THE BEST. Juan Carlos is extremely creative, very easy to get along with & funny as well. Not to mention that he takes his job very seriously and can be intense at all the right moments. If you have major concerns about how much he costs, then cut your budget for something like flowers, those are dead pretty much in a day or two. The way that my FI and I thought about it was that for the wedding, the only thing worth investing any sort of money in, was the photos. The pictures would hold all the memories of our special day and were something tangible that we could hold onto forever. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying have zero decorations at your wedding, but from a practical perspective, I don't think it makes sense to skimp on photos. Anyway, I hope this helps & GOOD LUCK! Janelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users