• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:28 PM

Hi ladies ,
    So while I was in PV/NV my mom decided that I should buy my outfit for reception while we were there. I would be changing into this outfit right after ceremony and pictures. The outfit I chose is a skirt with a nice top (see pic) but top was WAY to small for me...fit in it but couldn't breath...must have been for a very petite person because it was an XL...anyways...we bought the skirt and took pics of the top so I can ask my aunt who lives in Nicaragua, who is a seamstress on her free time, to see if she can duplicate the top for me...what do you think?
    Hopefully the pics. show up

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:32 PM

I think its very cute! By the way, Hans has tons of fam in Nicaragua! Are any of your fam there planning on going to your wedding?

#3 Mishi

Mishi
      • 224 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic
      • LocationVolcano, HI

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:36 PM

Oh, it is sooo pretty. I thought about changing too but I know me, I won't want to take my dress off once I get it on. How exciting! And how lucky are you to have family that can do that. Let us know how it turns out.

#4 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:39 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amyh
        I think its very cute! By the way, Hans has tons of fam in Nicaragua! Are any of your fam there planning on going to your wedding?
        hi Amy,
        Really? Cool.
        Yes my aunt, and maybe my other aunt and uncle but not sure....
        Where does Hans family live in Nicaragua? My family is in Managua and Maltagalpa

#5 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mishi
          Oh, it is sooo pretty. I thought about changing too but I know me, I won't want to take my dress off once I get it on. How exciting! And how lucky are you to have family that can do that. Let us know how it turns out.
          Hi Mishi...
          Welcome to the forum :) Sorry I was on vacation when you joined otherwise I would have welcomed you sooner :)
          Anyways....
          I wasn't thinking about changing my outfit until my mother insisted that I did. Saying that I would be too hot in the dress and blah, blah, blah....Hey I didn't argue...it's a new outfit, that I don't have to buy myself...my mom bought it. :)

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DREA14369
            hi Amy,
            Really? Cool.
            Yes my aunt, and maybe my other aunt and uncle but not sure....
            Where does Hans family live in Nicaragua? My family is in Managua and Maltagalpa
            Yup, his family lives in Managua too! Most of his mother's family lives there. His father's family is from Puerto Rico.

#7 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
              Yup, his family lives in Managua too! Most of his mother's family lives there. His father's family is from Puerto Rico.
              small world...I love Nicaragua, want to take Erik there on our next trip. Have you been there?

#8 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DREA14369
                small world...I love Nicaragua, want to take Erik there on our next trip. Have you been there?
                No, not yet. We went to PR and I met his father's side. He needs to visit my family in Mexico next, then we plan on going to Nicaragua.

#9 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:07 PM

Quote:
                  No, not yet. We went to PR and I met his father's side. He needs to visit my family in Mexico next, then we plan on going to Nicaragua.
                  Let me know when you decide to go, I can suggest some places to go see...though I know he would know alot too :)
                  We could probably plan a trip all together too LOL

#10 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:12 PM

That would be fun!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users