Hair products recommendations?
Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:41 PM
Posted 03 November 2008 - 05:03 PM
Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:58 PM
1) ONLY wash your hair when the roots get oily, for curly hair, that is around 2 times a week, MAX. When my hair gets oily, I put it in a ponytail and tough it out for one more day.
2) Invest is a good leave-in conditioner. KPAX by Joyco is FABULOUS!
3) Avoid highlights, if you must color, go to your stylist, get an even colour and ask for for a toner boost if you want more dimension.
4) avoid any hair products with alcohol. If you use moose, check, most have it. Switch to pomades or creams. I use biosilk (a CHI product) which is like an oil for your hair, only use a dollop when your hair is wet, focus on ends.
5) cod liver oil is good, Salmon oil is better (according to my stylist), you can buy either in pill form, start with taking 6 a day, 2 per meal, before the meal...lol... or you might burp and taste fish
The changes will take about 6months to a year, but they are worth it!
Hope this helps!
Made it legal : June 30, 2009
Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:38 AM
Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:54 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users