• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#91 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BachataBride
    Did you send the originals?? Bring them with you if not.
    Also, I would call or email Chandlyn again to get confirmation. Probably email just so you have a paper trail on it - then print & take that email with you as well.
    Yuppers...I sure did. I have copies here as well that are going with me. I have an email from Chandlyn on the 24th of Nov saying she has them. Think I need to send another email?
    I have printed out almost all of my emails..*lol* my suitcase will be filled with paper instead of clothes..*lol*. I would much rather be safe than sorry...its soo close to departure time :) Quite exciting on days like today ..uck!

#92 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:06 AM

I know...its absolutely disgusting!!! I work right off of the 401 & cannot even see anything close to the hwy!! It's so miserable!! Jan. 18th can't come soon enough!!!

And yes, I would send her another email. Just tell her your TA called saying that RIU said they haven't received your docs. Maybe she has to submit them to the resort itself & just hasn't done that yet. It doesn't hurt to send an email. The worst thing that could happen is that your documents are not in order - everything else you can do without...but you need those documents!! I'm sure it's just a miscommunication (or lack of) between the WC & the resort - everything will be fine!!

#93 christenew

christenew
      • 325 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:25 AM

That sucks! I agree with Bachatabride. Email because then you have a paper trail. Good luck!

#94 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:40 AM

Thank you ladies! I don't know what I would do without this site...I think I would be a crazy person!
          I believe this could just be the TA getting hyped cause she forgot to remind me to do this (I am one step ahead due to this site). My response to her seemed to chill her out.
          I think I will email Chandlyn as well as set up my meeting and just have her double confirm everything is cool. That will ease my mind :)
          Thanks again!

#95 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:46 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by chicklet
            Thank you ladies! I don't know what I would do without this site...I think I would be a crazy person!
            I hear ya! FI has almost zero interest in listening to me blabber on & on...I know I can always count on you ladies to listen & be excited with me!! (and offer some calming & very useful advice!!!)

#96 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BachataBride
              I hear ya! FI has almost zero interest in listening to me blabber on & on...I know I can always count on you ladies to listen & be excited with me!! (and offer some calming & very useful advice!!!)
              *lol* you are too funny but it soo true! I feel like sometimes I even drive you guys nuts. Blabbering is definitely fun ..beats shovelling snow (which is what I should be doing).

#97 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:14 PM

Don't bother shovelling yet...you'll have to do it again in a couple hours...and then a couple hours after that!! This is supposed to last until the evening sometime isn't it??
                And feel free to blabber on!!

#98 chicklet

chicklet
                • 718 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:22 PM

*lol* That's what I do best...Queen Blabber!

#99 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:31 PM

I think we share that throne honey!! lol

#100 chicklet

chicklet
                    • 718 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:43 PM

well i think we are having a blabber off right now..*lol*
                      chalk this up to another thread highjacked..go us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users