• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#71 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:42 AM

FI just told me about it! I can't say I'm surprised, as usual. Robin probably feels so cool because she was the only one who thought he was lying this time. I'm sad...I love Artie.

#72 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:24 AM

robin & her damn colonic retreats....whatever. Artie sounded good (the brief phone call)

Is anyone else scared that Wendy the Retard is babysitting & vomiting from being so tanked at the same time?!?!

#73 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:43 PM

I finally finished Too Fat to Fish a week or so ago. Dang, I realized how much bigger of a liar Artie is and how huge his problems are. It's interesting because he keeps saying on the air recently that he isn't as f'ed up as people think. I don't think he sees how bad it really is. And didn't he admit last week to being back on H?

#74 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:02 PM

Really?! I didn't hear that, but maybe I missed it. I agree though, he's mega messed up. That book left me feeling really sad and concerned for him - I can only imagine what his sister and mother feel! He's such a loveable guy. It's sad

If you guys ever miss a day and need to catch up, I found a pretty thorough blog that recounts everything that happens on each show (and wrap-up show):

Marksfriggin.com

#75 Banana11

Banana11
          • VIP Member
          • 8,841 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:30 PM

I'm going to need to check that out to catch up after our wedding next week. Thanks for sharing!

#76 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ~Andrea~
              I finally finished Too Fat to Fish a week or so ago. Dang, I realized how much bigger of a liar Artie is and how huge his problems are. It's interesting because he keeps saying on the air recently that he isn't as f'ed up as people think. I don't think he sees how bad it really is. And didn't he admit last week to being back on H?
              First, Congrats on your wedding Andrea!!!!!!!

You missed the "artie's a liar" drama yesterday on the show. It's kind of ironic how artie was so hurt by Gary's saying he lies all the time. I love artie, but Gary's right. The book's proof of it. oh baby gorilla....get it together.

#77 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:26 PM

Has anybody read the Rolling Stone article on Artie? I've read the first half but I still have to finish it...

#78 Banana11

Banana11
                • VIP Member
                • 8,841 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:08 AM

I haven't read the article but totally want to! Does it show you anything different from what we learned in his book as far as his troubles/problems go?

I missed the first 20 minutes today, why is Artie out?

#79 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:14 AM

Artie's out today?! Ahhh shit. Things just keep getting worse

The article doesn't say much else than we already know. He's just really depressed. The writer certainly didn't try to put a nice spin on it, that's for sure.

#80 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,532 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:14 AM

Random double post...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users