Photo

How did you ask your friends/sisters/etc. to be your bridesmaids??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jess

Jess
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:41 PM

Hey girls - I'm trying to think of some unique ideas to ask my friends and sister to be my bridesmaids and am coming up with a blank. How did you ask yours? I've seen the card idea, but am looking for something unique and different.

#2 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:41 AM

If you do a search under the Etiquette, Traditions, to dos section you will probably find some posts about this. Here is one that I quickly found:
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22455

I do not have bridesmaids but this is a really cute idea and I ordered it for my flowergirl and ringbearer. the bridesmaid ones are really cute because you can choose the color of them!

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t20528

#3 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
      • 5,466 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

I have 7 bridesmaids, 4 in the US and 3 in Canada. For the girls in the US I sent them this little wedding cookie set (I cannot find the website for the life of me, but if you search google I am sure you will find something similar) that came put together in a cute box with a card that I got to write my own message on. They LOVED it. And for my three in canada I sent them all a flowers in my wedding colors. I couldnt find anywhere that shipped cookies to canada that were as cute as the US, so they got flowers with a message on the card.

#4 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:35 PM

I found the website but it looks like they changed the set. The one I got had a wedding dress cookie, tin of cocoa, truffles and something else? Here is it anyways

Wedding cookie gift set is absolutely adorable - not to mention yummy

#5 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:51 PM

very cute - thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users