• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RosieM

RosieM
  • Banned
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 10:20 AM

Hi All,
    Did anyone take a day and do their e-photo shoot while they were down for a site visit? We are thinking of doing this. Thanks.

#2 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
    • 451 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 10:39 AM

We are meeting up with our photog on our site visit (next week!!) for a get-to-know-you and maybe a mini-session/test shots. We got lucky that he will be in town when we are there (he lives in Mexico, but not in Playa del Carmen).

We are also doing a fall e-photo session here at home with a local photog.

I will let you know how it goes next week!

#3 MAK

MAK
      • 89 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:24 AM

Hi!

We were originally going to take our engagement pictures in Mexico, but ultimately decided to take them here in New York. We thought that it would be nice to have some pictures in the city where we met and are going to start our lives together in. It also ended up being much cheaper doing them in NYC then using our wedding photographer in Mexico.

MK

#4 Island Princess

Island Princess
        • 284 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:33 AM

My FI and I are flying to Hawaii a few days before Christmas on our way to NY, Vegas and I thought it would be nice to have our engagement photos (1 year later) haha slack I know
          Im looking very forward to it and its a great way of testing out the photographer for the BD!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users