Photo

Tacky or ok???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:57 AM

YAY my shower was this past weekend my besties had the most adorbale shower invites ever with the beach theme and the paper I loved it. With all my searching for Invites and such .. I never even came across this site...

BEACH THEME - Bridal Shower Invitations or Retirement Party Invitations - Item# OF3001

I am in LUV with the new invite BUT we had planned with this invite for our Jan reception and the plan was to order today!

Invitations By Dawn

I'm at a loss what do you girls think Is it tacky to have the same thing for both your shower and your AHR?

#2 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:01 AM

I don't think it's tacky!! I love the shower ones!!! But I prefer the themed ones as opposed to the more formal type anyway!

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:08 AM

I don't think it's tacky, but I also like to switch things up. If it was me, I would use the different invite, but I don't think it's tacky if you use the same.

But is there another way to incorporate it? I loved my shower invite so much, that I used the same thing for my AHR menu. Maybe you can do something like that

#4 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:34 AM

I agree I do not think it is tacky but for me I would want to choose another invite. Carly that is a good idea.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#5 samanthag

samanthag
          • 896 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 12:41 PM

I agree with the girls, I don't think it's tacky but personally I would want to change things up a bit?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users