Photo

How to give away OOTS bags with fun...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cherielee

Cherielee
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:03 PM

So I wanted to give my OOT bags out before we head down to Cuba so I was trying to think how i can do that. So we have decided to have a Cuban Fiesta Themed Party at hour house 2 weeks prior to departure. We are going to have authentic food....mojitios for drinks...plus the regular drinks...and kind a get everyone together to meet one another. I wanted to do some sort of ice breaker and i was searching on the net and thinking and thinking and couldn't figure out what to do until it clicked!!! WE NEED TO HIRE A SALSA MERENGE DANCER to come and entertain us and teach us how to dance the salas etc...so what do you think of that? EVEN BETTER i have emailed a few local dance studios and i have a girl comign to my house for 50 bucks for a one hour lesson...HOW COOL IS THAT...after that we are going to give out the bags eat some food and have some drinks and then they can go home...lol...so what do you think,....? So do you think my guests are gonna love this suprise or what? FH doesn't know im keeping it a suprise from him too...lol

#2 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
    • 1,083 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:04 PM

Inspired!! Very cute idea.. I am sure that FI and everyone else will love it!

#3 KatyKo

KatyKo
      • 851 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:11 PM

That is a wonderful idea!

I too am planning to give out my OOT bags before we go...thanks for the inspiration...much better than my idea of dropping them off at everyone's houses

#4 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:32 PM

I wanted to do a bbq and hand my bags out at home but we have no $ left. lol So im just going to stop by everyones house and drop them off. (we all live close). But i think it's a great idea and the dance lessons will be so much fun.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#5 monicaswave

monicaswave
          • 450 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:34 PM

THat's a fantastic idea! The mojitos will be a perfect touch!!!!

#6 nicollem

nicollem
            • 34 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:02 PM

That is a very fun idea!
              It makes a lot of sense to give out the bags before leaving. I hadn't even thought of it, but it's a great idea, Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users