Photo

My DIY Luggage Tags and Key Card Holders

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:09 PM

Also this ebay seller has them, you just request what color you want when purchasing

Stretchable Spiral Wrist Coils Key Rings / Chains - eBay (item 260275381702 end time Nov-13-08 06:34:15 PST)

#12 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
    • 672 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:38 AM

You guys Found them! Thank you Jacilynda (I emailed the seller to see if I can get all one color) and am calling Ace tomorrow to see if the blue can be ordered allin blue. You ROCK!

I bought both the luggage tags (actually proximity badges in clear) 100 for 11.99 then bought luggage tag straps seperately (I think it was 100 for $3).

I bought the key card holders as well for about the same price and they were resealable badges.

All were bought on Amazon.com

The key inserts saying is "borrowed" from Becks (again, thank you) and says

I take you to carry my key
      and money for poolside or barstool
      for soused or for sober.
      In heat and in humidity until I depart

I have tweaked it a million times and could not clear it on the rocks. in person you cna read it if you turn it sideways and FI did not want me to change the pic as I took it on one of our recent trips down (so it stayed...propbably not our best decision but whatever...)

I printed the rest of the pages today at Kinko's (as Kodak is sending me a new printer as mine has never worked right and they didn't look right, but it is not here yet) and the colors are WAY brighter and better. Worth the $15 in printing.

#13 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:12 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
        You guys Found them! Thank you Jacilynda (I emailed the seller to see if I can get all one color) and am calling Ace tomorrow to see if the blue can be ordered allin blue. You ROCK!

I bought both the luggage tags (actually proximity badges in clear) 100 for 11.99 then bought luggage tag straps seperately (I think it was 100 for $3).

I bought the key card holders as well for about the same price and they were resealable badges.

All were bought on Amazon.com

The key inserts saying is "borrowed" from Becks (again, thank you) and says

I take you to carry my key
        and money for poolside or barstool
        for soused or for sober.
        In heat and in humidity until I depart

I have tweaked it a million times and could not clear it on the rocks. in person you cna read it if you turn it sideways and FI did not want me to change the pic as I took it on one of our recent trips down (so it stayed...propbably not our best decision but whatever...)

I printed the rest of the pages today at Kinko's (as Kodak is sending me a new printer as mine has never worked right and they didn't look right, but it is not here yet) and the colors are WAY brighter and better. Worth the $15 in printing.

THANK YOU :)

#14 nbhelms

nbhelms
        • 80 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:04 PM

Those look so good! You did a great job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users