Wedding in Cabo???

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PB&J

• 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:11 PM

We need help. We are looking at Cabo, Riveria Maya, and The bahamas to get married in. Any Suggestion? Which AI would you recommend for Cabo? We are a group of about 30, ages 4-70. Getting married in late may 2009. We want to be married on the beach, but are afraid of a ton of people being in the background. any tips or advice on where to stay or where to get married? doesn't have to be a wedding at the resort.

#2 Mango Deck

Mango Deck
    • 141 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:49 PM

Cabo is a great option for your wedding, during may it has a wonderful weather and also, great sunsets, and don't have to worry too much about people on the background, almost every hotel or outside WC know how to avoid those unwanted peepers.

There are several AI resorts here, it depends on what you're alooking for...

Presidente Intercontinental in San Jose's stuary
      El Tesoro right in fron of Cabo San Lucas wonderful Marina
      Me by Melia, right on Medano Beach
      The hotels on the corridor are really nice too, but some of them don't have a swimmable beach. If you need any info feel free to PM me.

#3 MrsTorrence

• 22 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:56 PM

We're getting married at the Sheraton in Cabo. It's not an AI, but our ceremony is on one of their beaches on the other side of the De Cortez restaurant and there's very few people around because you have to get on the sand and walk around the restaurant to get to that side.

#4 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:58 PM

We're staying at the Riu Palace (AI) and getting married at the Fiesta Americana Imperial Suite, which is a private villa that's part of the resort. Our wedding will be in the backyard of the private villa (on the beach) so it will be private and there won't be other people around. Let me know if you want any info about either of my locations!

Happy Planning!

#5 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:54 PM

Lots of brides on here get married at Dreams and love it. Riu is another popular AI!

#6 PB&J

• 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:09 PM

How long does it take to get from Dreams to Downtown cabo? Are their free shuttles or do you need to cab it? Rough ideas on price for the cabs? Is the town worth going to?

#7 Kelly C

Kelly C
              • 2,051 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:16 PM

Its probably about 20-25 minute cab ride. I stayed at the Melia a couple doors down and it was $25 each way into town. About the shuttles not sure, Im sure some dreams brides will respond. As far as is it worth going into town...It depends on you. We like going in to town, going shopping walking the marina, going to the bars. So it was worth it to us.
                Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#8 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:35 PM

Thanks for the info Kelly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users