A few notes re: this (good review!!).
1. Boca Bento is no longer located in Olas Altas. They are moving and will be located next to Mismaloya and I don't know what their space will look like.
2. El Dorado could handle more than 60 people. El Dorado Restaurant on Los Muertos Beach in Puerto Vallarta So could Ztai. ZTAI RESTAURANT, LOUNGE AND GARDEN, PUERTO VALLARTA
3. Missing a few really good coordinators: Lucie and Tamara at Incredible Weddings and Events (http://www.vallartai...weddings.com/); Carol at Vows Vallarta (http://www.vowsvallarta.com/); Memo and Gabriella at Mar Weddings (:: marweddings ::).
4. Love Quinta del Mar (Villa Quinta del Mar - Perto Vallata, Jalisco Mexico) and China Blanca (Casa China Blanca - El Farallon - Costa Banderas - North Shore Puerto Vallarta - La Punta Realty, Punta de Mita luxury real estate and vacation rentals - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico), so don't forget those villas!!
5. Actually, the CHEAPEST option is normally to utilize a wedding package at a hotel. It won't be as personalized or detailed (and could be a headache, depending on how many weddings the on-site coordinator has), but it will be cheaper than if you have your event at a restaurant or a villa.
Just my two pesos worth :). Also, keep in mind that a restaurant will charge a hefty rental price if you want them to close during the busy season and don't have a good amount of guests to off-set their costs.
There goes my Mom! Part 2
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users