Sol Palmeras - Anyone had their wedding there?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 smile2082

• 12 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:47 AM

We thinking about getting married in the Sol Palmeras.

Has any got married there?

How was it?

Staff helpful?

Where could you get married: beach, else where?
    Where did you have the meal afterward?

Any help would be great.

We were interested in Playa Pesquero in Holguin, but I heard it was badly damaged in hurricane Ike

#2 nicholch

• 37 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:36 PM

Have you ever been to Varadero? Its at the far end of the strip, away from town and the farthest away from the newer part of Varadero. I am not sure how old it is, but I thought it looked a little bit run down when I was in Varadero last year. We dropped some people off there from our flight.

#3 smile2082

• 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:01 AM

Thank you for your answer, it was very helpful

#4 fudgie

• 353 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:45 PM

I am getting married at Sol Palmeras in April! I haven't spoken to the wc yet but will let you know of any info I get from her. I choose this resort because is was a fair price 4* (most people are travelling from a small town with extra connecting flights), the beach and staff reviews are great and there seems to be lots of onsite activities for people (we have children coming). If you look on tripadvisor there are a few reviews on the weddings.
          Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#5 sally

• 302 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:05 AM

We were in Cuba last year and Sol looked in need of an update........
            My friend should have holidayed in PQ in Oct but was canx due to damage should re open next yr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users