Something to Keep in Mind RE: Coordinators...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:59 PM

This was on my mind before and then things got busy and I forgot to mention it ... I just wanted to remind you, as you are looking for "just" the right coordinator for you, that just because a coordinator may not have the "best" looking gallery or photos doesn't necessarily mean they aren't a great coordinator ... oftentimes what it can mean is that they accept brides and grooms who don't have the $$ to put into the decor ... normally, in my experience, one of the first things to go when a bride and groom is trying to be budget conscious is the decor and that isn't reflective of how good a coordinator is - it just may mean they work with budget conscious bride and grooms and are more concerned with being a coordinator rather than focusing on the decor-end!

I know you all want a beautiful wedding with all the bells and whistles, but sometimes you end-up with more guests than you thought, or the economy takes a dive, or who knows what happens and really pretty decor (while I am adamant that you get way more bang for your buck here than you do in N.A.) does cost some $$. So, anyway, just a reminder to keep that in mind when reviewing coordinators :):).

#2 Ckrn80

• 39 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:31 PM

Thanks for the advice, I agree. Unless you have a ton of money to spend then some things are more important then others.

#3 edna

• Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:40 PM

Great advice Mishka, is totally true....

#4 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:13 AM

So true Mishka!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users