Thanks for posting the information and all the pics Abby

This gives us some great perspective.

#22 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
    • 1,047 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:08 PM

This is why I never book a resort (especially in Mexico!) within the first 3-6months of the original opening date! There are so very few resorts that are fully operational, that's if they open at all, on the original stated opening date!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be

I am irritated with Karisma though because they have known all along that they wouldn't be ready Oct. 1st. I don't see the benefit of selling rooms for October if they know they are going to redistribute the customers. My TA got us a casita at EDR, so it won't be so bad. But we were going SO WE COULD STAY AT THE RESORT. I feel bad for the November brides. We are going on our site visit what is now opening weekend and there is a wedding Nov 1.
      Ok, I'm going to look at the pics all over again! Thanks so much!

So does this mean you have decided on Azul Sensatori?

#23 monicaswave

monicaswave
      • 450 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:39 PM

Thank you so much Abby for all the great pictures. I am not getting married there but I will be going for my honeymoon so I have some sort of interest in the place. My should be there around Nov 25th of this year. I hope it's operational by then.

#24 Solidshan83

Solidshan83
        • 103 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:51 AM

Abby,
          Are you having a private dinner? Are all ceremony locations also the reception location? For e.g. if I chose to get married in the ZOCOLO would the reception be there as well? I thought the ceremony was in one place and the reception was in another. Also, last question....if you get married around the pool are kids in the pool when you are getting married or are they asked to leave early? Thanks!

#25 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
          • 687 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:39 AM

I'll try to answer a few questions. Typically the ceremony and reception are in 2 different areas. Also there may be people swimming nearby in the pool or at the beach. As far as I know they do not clear the pool out if there is a wedding.
            Photography by Tamm's Photos
            http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#26 mexicanbridewithquestions

mexicanbridewithquestions
            • 149 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:03 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Solidshan83
              Abby,
              Are you having a private dinner? Are all ceremony locations also the reception location? For e.g. if I chose to get married in the ZOCOLO would the reception be there as well? I thought the ceremony was in one place and the reception was in another. Also, last question....if you get married around the pool are kids in the pool when you are getting married or are they asked to leave early? Thanks!

In reference to the kids in the pool. It will depend on what time you are having your reception. My FI and I remember at Azul Beach there was a time that the pool closed, but I can't remember the time. Also, if it is at night, there will probably not be anyone in the pool either.

#27 katken

katken
              • 268 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:27 PM

Hi Abby,

Are you going to book at AZUL Sensatori? Just curious if you liked it enough to book there?

Thanks!
                Katherine

#28 mexicanbridewithquestions

• 149 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:15 PM

Yes! I just got confirmed yesterday for November 6, 2009.

#29 katken

katken
                  • 268 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:23 AM

Congrats!!!

#30 mexicanbridewithquestions

• 149 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:20 PM

PammyP - that's so great you are moving your wedding to Sensatori. Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users